Sit back, relax, and indulge with a bowl of White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream! It’s so creamy, delicious, and a treat that is irresistible. This ice cream recipe has a creamy white chocolate base with a homemade raspberry swirl. Plus, it’s low carb, keto, gluten-free, and grain-free too.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ChocZero. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Ice cream is an incredible treat for any reason or occasion! Thanks to ChocZero white chocolate chips, we can enjoy a sweet treat that is sugar-free! These chocolate chips are so yummy you can eat a handful when making the ice cream and they are a treat in itself.
If you haven’t tried ChocZero white chocolate chips yet, I strongly advise you to try them! They can be added to cookies, ice cream, trail mix, or any other baked good you can think of.
Why You Are Going To Love ChocZero White Chocolate Chips
- They are Keto-Friendly.
- There is 1g net carb per serving!
- It is made from creamy cocoa butter.
- Has a subtle sweetness.
- Goes great in ice cream and cookies.
- Doesn’t have any palm oil.
- They use ethically sourced cocoa.
- No added sugar.
- No soy.
- Natuarlly gluten-free.
- Melts easily.
- Save 10% with code “joyfilledeats”
AND when you order some white chocolate chips make sure to try their White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles. They are SO good and were the inspiration for this ice cream recipe!
What You’ll Need
I love making homemade ice cream because you always know what is in it. Plus, this is the ultimate ice cream because the ChocZero white chocolate takes it to a whole new level of tasty!
Ice Cream Base:
- Heavy Cream – Using heavy cream will give the ice cream the ultimate texture and creaminess.
- Milk – You can use either coconut or almond milk, depending on what you like best.
- Sweetener – You’ll want to use some sweetener to give it a slight sweetness.
- Egg Yolks – Make sure you don’t use the entire egg, just the yolks. You can add the whites to omelets or another dish, so you don’t have to waste them.
- ChocZero White Chocolate Chips – This is where the ice cream goes to the next level. They are the perfect addition.
- Raspberries – I highly recommend using frozen raspberries. You could use fresh, but the results tend to be a little better with frozen and they are normally cheaper.
- Sweetener – You’ll need just a little bit more sweetener for the raspberry swirl.
- Xanthan Gum – Just a pinch is all you need to give it the right gel-like texture.
How To Make White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream
Step One: Begin by mixing the heavy cream, milk of your choice, and sweetener in a saucepan. Use medium-high heat until you see little bubbles around the edge of the pan.
Step Two: Add the egg yolks to a medium-sized glass bowl. You’ll need to slowly pour in the hot, heavy cream mixture into the egg yolks. Whisk, so the eggs are tempered. It’s vital to do this very slow or you may end up with scrambled eggs! If this happens, strain the eggs and discard them.
Step Three: Mix the white chocolate chips into the heavy cream mixture. Whisk continuously until the chocolate has melted. Chill the mixture for a minimum of 4 hours.
Step Four: After the base is cold, pour it into the ice cream maker and churn. Use your manufacturer’s instructions.
Step Five: While the ice cream is churning, mix together the raspberries and sweetener in a small pan. Warm until the raspberries begin to melt and a sauce has formed. Add in one pinch of xanthan gum and which until the mixture is smooth.
It should be similar to jam and can be thickened with another pinch of xanthan gum if needed. To thin it, add 1-2 tablespoons of hot water. Let the raspberry mixture cool to room temperature.
Step Six: Once the ice cream is done churning, place it in a freezer-safe container. Then add spoonfuls of raspberry swirl to the ice cream. Swirl it gently using a knife through the ice cream. Freeze the ice cream overnight until it’s firm and scoopable.
Can I Use Different Fruit?
Sure! Swap the raspberries for blueberries, blackberries, or strawberries. It’s best to use frozen fruit to get the swirl to be the right texture. They all taste really good! You could even do a combination of multiple kinds of berries.
Is It Okay To Add Nuts or Chocolate?
Yep! Add nuts during the last few minutes of churning. Almonds, pecans, walnuts, and hazelnuts are all pretty good. Chop them small, so they are easier to eat.
Also read: Homemade Raspberry White Chocolate Ice Cream
Dark chocolate chunks also make a great addition to this ice cream!
What Toppings Can I Add To White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream?
I love to eat the white chocolate raspberry ice cream just the way it is, but you can also add some toppings if you want. Consider adding some melted ChocZero chocolate chips, chopped dark or white chocolate, fresh raspberries, or crushed nuts. Any other keto-friendly toppings you like would work too, but these are our favorites.
If you love raspberry as much as I do serve a scoop of this on top of my Keto Raspberry Jam Bars!
More Low Carb White Chocolate Recipes:
White Hot Chocolate Bombs
White Chocolate Cranberry Bread
Loaded Caramel Magic Cookie Bars
Raspberry and White Chocolate Cookies
Through this article, we hope to help you understand White chocolate raspberry ice cream