Below are the best information about Does baskin robbins have dairy free ice cream voted by readers and compiled and edited by our team, let’s find out
We have noticed the vegan options at Baskin-Robbins vary by location and time of year. Our list contains what they currently have on their website but please check with your location for availability.
And do not be surprised if you see different options each time you visit as they have been coming out with new flavors since they began offering a non-dairy option.
Vegan Options at Baskin-Robbins
Vegan Ice Cream
- Non-Dairy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Non-Dairy Salted Fudge Bar
- Daiquiri Ice – If you put your ear up to this summery lime ice with a splash of rum flavoring, you can hear the ocean.
- Cake Cone
The Sugar Cone contains honey
- Mangonada – Baskin Robbins released this drink at the end of March 2021. It’s a tribute to an authentic Mexican drink featuring Mango Puree with chamoy and Tajin Clasico Seasoning. Honestly, we’re not going to be able to do a better job of explaining than Baskin Robbins does here.
- Order a Freeze or Float which is the combo of your choice of beverage and non-dairy ice cream. Verify no dairy (milk or dairy ice cream is added).
Baskin Robbins Vegan FAQ
Are Baskin Robbins cones vegan?
Yes! (and no). The Cake Cone at Baskin Robbins is vegan. However, the Sugar Cone contains honey and the Fresh Baked Waffle Cone contains eggs and milk.
Does Baskin Robbins have dairy free options?
Yes! Baskin Robbins currently offering a Non-Dairy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Non-Dairy Salted Fudge Bar ice cream, as well as Daiquiri Ice.
The Cake Cone and Sugar Cone are both dairy free but the Sugar Cone contains honey.
Is Baskin Robbins Rainbow Sherbet dairy free?
No. The Rainbow Sherbet contains milk and appears to no longer be available per their online menu.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Jen’s Pick: It depends on how I’m feeling that day, but it generally comes down to either the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or the Watermelon Splash Ice.
Ryan’s Pick: As a lover of chocolate, I usually go with the Chocolate Extreme dairy-free ice cream although the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is pretty good too.
Most recently we tried the Non-Dairy Strawberry Streusel. I’m not usually a fan of fruity flavored ice creams, but this Strawberry Streusel was excellent! I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to check out Baskin-Robbins entire menu head over to their Official Menu Page
- Don’t have a Baskin Robbins close by? We also have cheat sheets for Ben & Jerry’s, Dairy Queen and over 175 other popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Guides Main Menu
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!
Sharing is caring!