Here are the top best Vanilla ice cream milkshake public topics compiled and compiled by our team
Vanilla Milkshake is a classic milkshake made with just few ingredients in hand. Vanilla Milkshake is one of the popular shakes loved by all. Vanilla Milkshake Recipe with step by step pictures and video.
Vanilla Milkshake is great after a meal or even along with a midday snack. Nothing beats a chilled, smooth creamy milkshake after a long day and this vanilla milkshake is just perfect.
About Vanilla Milkshake
Vanilla Milkshake is so easy and quick to make. Just blend the ingredients together to get a creamy shake but the proportions are really important to get the perfect tasting Vanilla Milkshake just like in cafe or restaurant. Here is a simple, easy and quick Vanilla Milkshake Recipe.
Vanilla Milkshake is just made with 4 basic ingredients which includes cold milk, vanilla icecream, sugar and vanilla essence. Indian style Vanilla Milkshake is just perfect for gettogether or kids parties.
This Vanilla Milkshake has a pleasantly rich sweet taste as it combines icecream and milk. Vanilla is the basic flavour, it is one of the popular among other flavours too. So it is obvious that Vanilla Milkshake though simple gains much attention and popularity among other shakes.
Vanilla Milkshake can be just had or with a scoop of icecream or whipped cream. As we are adding icecream while blending the shake, I prfer whipped cream topping along with sprinkles looks and feels tempting.
Vanilla Milkshake – 2 ways
- Vanilla Milkshake with icecream – This is a classic combination of just blending chilled milk along with sugar , vanilla icecream and vanilla essence.
- Vanilla Milkshake without icecream – This is slightly a low fat version replacing icecream. Freeze 2 cups of milk overnight until fully frozen then add it along with milk, vanilla essence a little more of sugar and blend until thick and creamy.
Vanilla Milkshake Ingredients
- Milk : Use full fat milk especially for milkshakes to get creamy smooth shake just as in restaurants. Boil cool down then chill the milk.
- Icecream : I have used vanilla icecream here. If you do not want to use icecream then freeze 2 cups milk and add it while blending replacing icecream.
- Vanilla essence : Though we use vanilla icecream I use a dash of vanilla essence or extract to get the punch. But if you don’t have vanilla essence then just skip it and use just vanilla icecream.
- Sugar : Though sugar is optional iI love to add it.
More milkshake recipes
- Strawberry Milkshake
- Custard Milkshake
If you have any more questions about this Vanilla Milkshake Recipe do mail me at [email protected] In addition, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter .
Tried this Vanilla Milkshake Recipe ? Do let me know how you liked it. Also tag us on Instagram @sharmispassions and hash tag it on #sharmispassions.
How to make Vanilla Milkshake
1.To a blender add chilled milk(boiled, cooled and chilled).
2.Add sugar to it.
3.Add vanilla essence.
4.Add vanilla icecream.
5.Blend everything together until smooth and creamy.
6.Pour vanilla milkshake into a tall glass.
7.Top it up with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Enjoy Vanilla Milkshake!
- Always add fullfat milk for milkshakes. Make sure milk is boiled before use.
- Add chilled milk and icecream to make the shake chill. Also you can refrigerate the shake for few mins to make it chilled. Do not add icecubes as it will dilute and make the shake watery.
- Though adding sugar is optional, I recommend adding it.
- Add only 1/4 cup milk if you prefer a very thick milkshake.
- Thin the shake by adding in more milk. If you want thick milkshake add more scoops of icecream.
- If your milk is too watery simmer for few mins to make it thick then use the milk. I used cows milk, you can use regular packet or carton milk too.
- You can make vanilla milkshake with or without icecream as per your preference. Check out tips for more details on making vanilla milkshake without icecream.
- You can add chopped nuts and dryfruits to get a more rich nutty vanilla milkshake.
- Add fresh cream if you are not using icecream to make the shake more rich and creamy.
- If you do not have vanilla essence just skip and add just vanilla icecream only.
- You can add 2 tbsp vanilla custard to make vanilla milkshake for a variation.
- Top it up with nuts and dry fruits if you like.
- You can add a scoop of vanilla icecream with a syrup drizzlr of your choice. Caramle syrup and chocolate syrup suits best.
- If you like strawberry flavour drizzle strawberry sauce and serve.
- You can add whipped cream with sprinkles.
- Topping and garnish is fully your preference, you can even add chocolate chips or cut fresh fruits.
Serving and Storing Suggestions
Always serve Vanilla Milkshake chilled!
You can make the milkshake and store it in fridge upto 2 days. Incase if you want to store more than that then freeze the milkshake which keeps well for about 10 days. When you want to serve just thaw it just give a quick blend and serve chilled!
1.Can I make Vanilla Milkshake without icecream?
Yes! You can make Vanilla Milkshake without icecream. You can add frozen milk replacing icecream to get a perfect thick and creamy shake.
2.What is Vanilla Milkshake made of?
Vanilla Milkshake is made using chilled milk, sugar, vanilla icecream and vanilla essence.
3.Can I make milkshake without mixer?
Yes you can make Vanilla milkshake using an immersion blender instead of a mixie.
4.Which milk is used for Vanilla Milkshake? Can I use raw milk ?
Use fullfat milk for milkshakes. No I usually prefer boiled cooled milk for milkshakes. As we buy cows milk I do not use raw milk. May be if you are using carton milk that is readily available you can use raw milk.