Here are the best information about Sherbet ice cream punch voted by readers and compiled and edited by our team, let’s find out
This Rainbow Sherbet Punch Recipe is filled with fruity flavor. Only 4 simple ingredients and a bold flavor that is sure to be the hit of any party or get-together!
Drinks and punch recipes are some of my followers most-loved recipes! Be sure to browse the entire collection of drink recipes and find more favorites to add to your recipe box.
- Quick and Easy: This drink comes together in under 10 minutes and is a show stopper!
- Make-Ahead: Scoop out the frozen treat in advance and keep stored in the freezer for when party guests arrive.
- Only 4-Ingredients: That is all you need to whip up this party favorite recipe.
Can we all agree that this Rainbow Sherbet Drink, or at least some form of it, was served by all of our grandparents? My grandma would make this for any and every occasion, and we would drink it in giant gulps. Something about the melting creamy sherbet mixed with fruit punch and soda wins, at least in my book.
My grandma would stick with lime sherbet, sprite, and pineapple juice. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find lime sherbet in AGES which means we have slightly adapted the recipe to include some of our favorite flavors: fruit punch, pineapple, and bubbly ginger ale. A triple win and much loved by our entire family.
With only 4-ingredients, you are going to be blown away at how much flavor is in this rainbow sherbet punch with ginger ale and pineapple juice. The fizz you get from ginger ale gives it the ultimate finish! Here is a quick look at what you need:
- Fruit Punch: Here’s the key, this is where most of the flavor is going to come from. Pick a fruit punch that has a flavor you really love. I reach for Simply Fruit Punch.
- Pineapple Juice: You get a VERY sweet drink with the fruit punch and sherbet. A touch of pineapple helps to balance out the flavors thanks to the tart flavor.
- Ginger Ale or Lemon Lime Soda: Ok, so I love love love ginger ale. It is my go-to for every punch recipe I make. However, this one works with either or. Sprite or 7Up taste equally delicious.
- Rainbow Sherbet: We found the Kroger brand of sherbet to be our favorite, and it is under $2!
- Fresh Fruit: Completely optional, but a fun way to garnish each drink.
HOW TO MAKE SHERBET PUNCH
- Combine the fruit punch and pineapple juice in a large punch bowl or pitcher.
- Just before serving, add the ginger ale or lemon lime soda.
- Scoop the sherbet into mounds and gently float across the top of the bowl.
- Top with fresh fruit if desired.
Optional: We like to mix the juices and soda in a large pitcher and serve the ice cream topping separately into each glass, as photo’d.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR THIS PUNCH RECIPE
MORE MUST-TRY PUNCH RECIPES
- 3-Ingredient Grape Punch
- Easy Party Punch Recipe
- Fruit Punch Recipe (Fan Favorite!)
- Sparkling Punch
- Apple Cider Punch Recipe
- Strawberry Champagne Punch
Still Hungry? Follow One Sweet Appetite on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
Sharing is caring!