This keto Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream is my absolute favorite strawberry ice cream recipe, and I’ll tell you why. The strawberries are macerated to extract more of that delicious fresh strawberry taste, and then you add sour cream to complement the sweet strawberries with a bit of creamy tang.
If you’ve ever had strawberries and sour cream together, you know this is a winning combo! Also, this ice cream can be made in an ice cream maker, but it has instructions for the no churn method, too.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
And you can try this same strawberry sour cream combo in my No Bake Keto Cheesecake with Strawberry Topping. Yum!
Two Methods for Keto Strawberry Ice Cream
In making this keto strawberries and cream ice cream, I’ve included two different methods: ice cream maker and no churn.
While I will always prefer the ice cream maker method for it’s convenience and slow-churned creamy taste, I totally understand that not everyone has an ice cream machine.
Never miss a new recipe! Sign up for our newsletter and get a FREE Keto Grocery List Cabinet Cheatsheet!
Though, if you’d like to try it out and see what I’m talking about, this Cuisinart machine is my favorite ice cream maker. I’ve been using it for years!
Below, you’ll find step-by-step photos for both methods, and under that, you’ll find the simple recipe card.
Keto Strawberry Ice Cream in Ice Cream Maker
Love this combo of flavors? Try this super easy Keto Strawberries and Cream!
Keto Strawberry Ice Cream No Churn Method
- To make the strawberries and cream ice cream using the no churn method, first follow the above steps 1-2 to macerate the strawberries.
2. Add heavy whipping cream to a mixing bowl and whip till stiff peaks form.
3. Process strawberries and their liquid in a blender with the sour cream and lemon juice. If you prefer bigger chunks, you can process the strawberries separately and pour them into the sour cream mixture.
4. Gently fold the whipped cream into the rest of the ingredients, being careful not to flatten the whipped cream too much.
5. Pour into a pan and smooth over with a rubber spatula.
6. Freeze at least 2 hours before serving the ice cream. Allow to sit on counter for 5-10 minutes before scooping. Enjoy!
Now that you’ve got the ice cream recipe, grab a recipe for Keto Waffle Cones!
More Keto Ice Cream Recipes:
Keto Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sauce
Keto Waffle Cones
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Keto Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Sugar Free Mixed Berry Sauce for Cheesecake or Ice Cream
Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
Please see more list about Keto strawberry ice cream