Here are the top best Reeses cup ice cream public topics compiled and compiled by our team
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Recipe is a must try for peanut butter lovers. The pieces of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups combine with the creamy ice cream base for the best treat.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Recipe
If you love peanut butter, you need to try this recipe. Each bite has the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter for an amazing combination.
The ice cream base is really easy to make and so rich and creamy. Once you add the chocolate syrup, the swirls look so gorgeous. It is packed with Reese’s Cups for a fabulous dessert.
Anyone can make this simple recipe without any ice cream maker. The base does not require egg yolks. Get ready to make this easy no churn recipe without an ice cream machine.
We think homemade chocolate peanut butter is better than store bought. Make it today because I bet you agree.
It is seriously the absolute best. You don’t need a huge bowl to feel satisfied because it is so rich.
Why we love this ice cream:
- No churn recipe. You don’t need any special gadgets to make this recipe.
- Only 5 ingredients. The ingredient list is simple and not complicated.
- Delicious pieces of Reese’s Cups. There is lots of delicious candy.
- Heavy Whipping Cream, chilled
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chilled. The whole cups not the miniature ones.
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Syrup
How to make chocolate peanut butter ice cream:
- Chill the mixing bowl – Add the heavy whipping cream and beat until the cream is whipped and forms soft peaks. You can use a stand mixer or hand held mixer,
- Add the sweetened condensed milk – Gently stir this into the whipped cream. Be mindful in this step as mixing too harshly will cause it to deflate.
- Coarsely chop the peanut butter cups – Once chopped, stir them into the mixture.
- Drop spoonful’s of peanut butter and chocolate syrup – We do this by the tablespoon and drop into the mixture.
- Swirl the mixture – Gently swirl the peanut butter and chocolate syrup into the whipped cream mixture. Tip: You need to be careful not to over mix. It should be swirled and not mixed in. You want lots of peanut butter chunks.
- Pour the ice cream into a loaf pan – Freeze for at least 4 hours until firm. I prefer to freeze the ice cream overnight.
Jump to recipe below.
How to serve?
Scoop the ice cream into bowls or waffle cones. My kids love eating ice cream in cones.
You can also top each serving with extra chopped Reese’s Cups. If you are feeling really decadent, add a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
It is so yummy.
How long does homemade ice cream last?
The ice cream will keep covered in the freezer for up to 1 month. Just make sure to cover with a lid or tightly with plastic wrap.
You might also want to place a layer of parchment paper on top of the ice cream as well. This will help to prevent ice crystals from forming on the Reese’s ice cream.
Our family loves peanut butter and chocolate together. Our ice cream never lasts past a week because we eat it pretty fast.
Tips for Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream:
- I place my mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 10-15 minutes before whipping the cream. This helps to whip it quicker.
- Also, place the peanut butter cups in the refrigerator for a few hours to chill them. This makes them easier to chop up and handle.
- You can substitute dark chocolate peanut butter cups for a change of flavor. This is also tasty with the vanilla ice cream base.
- Don’t substitute the sweetened condensed milk. This gives the ice cream base its sweetness.
- Don’t overmix and only swirl. The peanut butter and chocolate should not be mixed into the base. You want to see the pretty swirls.
- In order to make scooping easier, allow the ice cream to sit at room temperature. Just a few minutes should do the trick.
- We prefer to use a metal pan to freeze the ice cream mixture. Glass is prone to shattering with extreme temperatures.
- Try adding more delicious add-ins. Some ideas include: M&M’s candy, snickers, Reese’s Pieces and more. You might even try some combinations.
- If you plan on making homemade ice cream often, it might be worth it to invest in an ice cream container. This makes freezing easier and the lid is airtight for freshness.
Make this fun and tasty treat.
This fabulous ice cream recipe is quick and easy to make. Anyone that loves the combination of chocolate and peanut butter will go crazy over this.
The base is rich and creamy. You will be so impressed with how easy and delicious it is. This homemade ice cream is better than any store bought for sure.
It is so simple that you can make it for an easy treat during the week. However, it is so amazing that it is great for special occasions.
Go ahead and make this today. You will definitely not be disappointed.
Print this Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Recipe:
More No Churn Ice cream recipes:
- Homemade S’mores Ice cream recipe
- Chunky Monkey Ice Cream Recipe
- Cookie Monster Ice Cream Recipe
- Dulce De Leche Ice Cream Recipe
- No Churn Peach Ice Cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream