Below are the best information about Sherbet ice cream punch voted by users and compiled by us, invite you to learn together
- Make A Rainbow Sherbet Party Punch
- Why We Love This Rainbow Sherbet Punch Recipe
- Ingredients / Shopping List
- Substitutions and Additions
- Recommended Tools to Make this Recipe
- How to Make Rainbow Sherbet Punch
- Storage Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Easy Party Recipes
- Rainbow Sherbet Punch Recipe
This Rainbow Sherbet Punch is ridiculously simple to make using only 4 ingredients and is easy to throw together in 10 minutes, just before your guests arrive. Scoops of colorful sherbet floating in a bowl of fruity-flavored juice and fizzy soda make this drink a perfect, party-pleasing punch for all of your fun festivities!
Make A Rainbow Sherbet Party Punch
There is nothing better than a colorfully fun, refreshing, and pretty punch recipe-the kind that only takes minutes to make but tastes delicious-that ties together any event. That’s why I love this Rainbow Sherbet Punch! It’s a festive addition to my party menu and perfect for entertaining.
The combination of lemon-lime soda, fruit punch, and frozen limeade creates a tangy and fizzy sweetness in each sip. But when you add frozen rainbow sherbet scoops to the liquid and it floats, foams, and froths on top, you’ve elevated your beverage into an exciting party in a punch bowl!
Why We Love This Rainbow Sherbet Punch Recipe
- Quick and easy to make using only 4 ingredients.
- Colorful, delicious, family-friendly drink (unless you make it boozy).
- Can be doubled for a crowd or halved as needed.
- Customizable recipe by using different flavored sherbet, fruit juice, and soda.
- Suitable for gluten-free and vegetarian diets.
- Perfect drink to serve for everything from birthday parties, pool parties, Christmas, Halloween, BBQs, bridal showers and baby showers!
Ingredients / Shopping List
- Lemon-lime soda: If you don’t like lemon-lime soda, like Sierra Mist or Sprite, ginger ale will work too.
- Hawaiian fruit punch
- Frozen limeade: Feel free to substitute frozen cherry limeade for the plain limeade.
- Rainbow sherbet
Substitutions and Additions
- Add Fresh or Frozen Fruit: Adding fruit to this rainbow sherbet punch makes it not only taste yummy, but it also makes it LOOK beautiful! I like to use pineapple chunks, raspberries, and strawberries as garnishes. These fruits mix perfectly with the flavor of the rainbow sherbet.
- Singular Flavored Sherbet: Feel free to make an orange sherbet punch, a strawberry sherbet punch, a raspberry sherbet punch, or lime sherbet punch if you’d prefer a more singular flavor.
- Make it Boozy: For an adult crowd, feel free to spike up your punch with vodka, champagne, or rum (I love adding Malibu Coconut Rum to mine).
Recommended Tools to Make this Recipe
- Punch bowl – I love to make this punch recipe in a clear punch bowl so you can really see the beautiful colors. It makes for an amazing presentation.
SEE FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BELOW
How to Make Rainbow Sherbet Punch
This party punch is so simple to make using only 4 ingredients and is easy to throw together in 10 minutes. It’s the perfect party punch for any fun festivity!
PRO:TIP: I recommend freezing your sherbet in scoops. This will prevent it from melting as soon as it is added to the punch. If you want to get nice round balls of sherbet, scoop sherbet with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment-lined tray and place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Add limeade, Hawaiian punch, and lemon-lime soda to your punch bowl.
- Spoon scoops of rainbow sherbet into the punch. Pro Tip: Add the sherbet into the punch just before serving so that it doesn’t melt right away.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- You can freeze a few extra scoops of sherbet and add to the punch if the sherbet foams melts or the scoops are all taken.
- The punch will become sweeter as you add more sherbet, so you may want to add more liquid as well.
- To Store: You can store any leftovers in the refrigerator, but it does loose some of the fizz, and the sherbet melts very quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Other Easy Party Recipes
- Caprese Skewers
- S’mores In A Jar
- Pull-Apart Pigs in a Blanket
- Starburst Jell-O Shots
- Jolly Rancher Shot Glass – an edible shot glass!
- Sour Patch Grapes
- Fireball Jell-O Shots
- Rainbow Popcorn