Here are the top best Ice cream punch recipe voted by readers and compiled and edited by our team, let’s find out
2 ingredients is all you need for this easy sherbet punch recipe. I have been making this punch recipe for YEARS at almost every birthday party and we love it. I’m so excited to share with you our family favorite party punch recipe – 2 ingredient Sherbet Punch. You just need 2 simple ingredients you have a fancy party punch ready for any gathering, party or holiday. Plus, today we are using lime sherbet but you can change it up and use any sherbet for a completely different flavor. I love raspberry and even orange.
No matter the party, people rave about my punch recipe. They always ask how to make it and they are always SHOCKED when they find out how easy it is to make.
Seriously, we love this punch. It is simple but it is packed with flavor and it is sure to impress your guests. No one will know that you put in hardly any work. We make it at almost every single birthday party, every single family gathering, and most holidays. It is our go to party punch recipe.
Once you make it, you will know why.
Ingredients you need for Sherbet Punch:
- 1 tub of lime sherbet
- 1 2-liter of lemon lime soda
How to make the best Sherbet Punch recipe:
- Grab a punch bowl. I love this punch bowl. It is a cake stand and punch bowl in one. You can flip it over and turn it into a punch bowl so you can more for your buck. 🙂
- Spoon the sherbet into the punch bowl.
- Pour the Sprite over the sherbet and stir.
Another frugal tip:
I always buy another 2-liter of lemon lime soda and then I pour it in as the punch goes down. You can make the sherbet last even longer and get double the punch. You know I like to find ways to save money.
Tips to make the best punch:
- Give yourself plenty of time. You want to start your sherbet punch about 15-20 minutes before serving it. You want to give it time for the sherbet to melt a little and for the flavors to combine.
- Make sure you scoop the sherbet into the punch. I like to scoop it into small scoops so everyone can get a good serving of sherbet in their cup. This is a great ice cream scoop to help you make the best punch.
Make this easy Sherbert Punch recipe today!
Try these other easy drink recipes:
- Kid Friendly Cotton Candy Drink Recipe
- Homemade Eggnog Recipe
- Easy Summer Drinks Recipes
- Orange Sherbet Punch Recipe
- How to make Red, White, and Blue Drink with perfect layers
- How to make Pink Lemonade Recipe
- CopyCat Chick-Fil-A Lemonade Recipe
Try these other easy punch recipes:
- Easy Raspberry Sherbet Punch Recipe
- Easy Grinch Punch Recipe
- Cherry Limeade Sherbert Punch Recipe
- Christmas Punch