Below is a list of the best Strawberry ice cream without an ice cream maker voted by readers and compiled and edited by our team, let’s find out
Strawberry Icecream is delicious 4 ingredients No churn ice cream made with fresh strawberries and cream. Perfect for the Summer.
Follow us on Pinterest for delicious pins. Join our Facebook group for more Instant Pot and Air Fryer recipes.
Strawberry Ice cream Recipe | No Churn Strawberry ice cream Recipe. Strawberry is a yummy flavor when it comes to ice cream, As a kid, I always loved this pink ice cream and I made it during the summer with the frozen strawberries which I saved while the strawberries were in season.
This strawberry ice cream recipe with condensed milk works like a charm every single time. Very few pantry ingredients and I get to make the yummiest summer dessert in no time.
- No churn Ice Cream
- How to make Strawberry Ice cream
- Tips & Variations
- Storage Options
- Serving Suggestions
- Similar Recipes
- 📖 Recipe
No churn Ice Cream
It means no ice cream maker required. No churn ice cream is an ice cream that is prepared without an ice cream maker. All you need is an electric beater and a few minutes.
Churning is a method that is usually used for preparing ice cream without any ice crystals. This is an essential step for smooth ice cream.
Heavy Cream – This is the most important ingredient for ice cream. If using heavy cream use cream with at least 25% fat. You can use any Whipping cream or full fat fresh cream. I have tried all the above and each one has worked well. For best results use cold cream this helps to achieve the soft peaks quickly.
Sweetened Condensed Milk – Use sweetened condensed milk. It helps in the texture and also in the taste.
Strawberry Extract – Use 1 tsp of the extract. If you can’t source the extract you can just skip adding them.
Strawberry– Use fresh or frozen strawberries. Both work well for the ice cream.
Food color – I am using gel color so a few drops were sufficient for me. If using liquid food color use as needed as it might need more depending on the color you prefer. You can also skip it if you do not prefer adding food color.
How to make Strawberry Ice cream
1.Wash the strawberry and remove the leafy parts and then chop them into small pieces. In a blender add the chopped strawberry.
2. Blend to a chunky puree.
3. In a mixing bowl take the fresh cream. Whip it at high speed with an electric hand blender or stand mixer for about 3 mins or till you get soft peaks.
4. Now add in the condensed milk and fold gently both cream and condensed milk blends evenly.
5. To this add in the strawberry puree and add in the pink color if using.
6. Fold everything until well combined and then pour it over a freezer-safe container and close or cling wrap.
7. Freeze it for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight for it to get set. After freezing scoop, the ice cream and serve immediately.
Tips & Variations
- Never whisk the cream after adding the condensed milk. Make sure you fold gently with a spatula for best results. Fold gently until no streaks of the cream remain.
- You can use up to 1 cup of condensed milk for sweeter ice cream.
- This strawberry ice cream recipe is egg-free, gluten-free, and vegetarian. You may customize them to vegan by using coconut cream and vegan condensed milk.
- While freezing make sure you pour into the container fully. Or cover with cling wrap. This ensures the air stays intact and the ice cream freezes well.
- The ice cream appears hard when it is out of the freezer and it gets fine in 5 to 10 mins.
Icecreams keeps well in the freezer for at least 3 weeks ( If its lasts 😉 . You can store them in good pyrex containers or any air-tight container. If you get icecreams tubs you can store them in batches with the date labeled for easy usage.
Goes well by itself as a dessert. You can also serve them along with fruit salad or ice cream.
Makes a perfect after meal dessert.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates from me.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.
Note: This post is originally from 2019. I have updated with new Recipe card, Pictures and video now.