Here are the best information about Keto coconut ice cream public topics compiled and compiled by our team
An easy and super creamy Keto Coconut Ice Cream made with simple ingredients, and which requires no steeping or churning. A summer must-try that is also sugar-free, low carb, and gluten-free!
Are you a fan of ice cream? Well, how about something as tasty as a regular ice cream, yet is low carb? Yep! That’s our Keto Coconut Ice Cream!
I have been on a keto diet for the last 2 months and shedding some pounds. Summer is here and I needed a treat that can sweetened my soul without stretching my waistline.
That’s the reason why I decided to make and share this SUPERB low carb coconut ice cream. It is creamy, as tasty as a regular coconut ice cream, and is so easy to make, requiring no steeping or churning. Cool, right?
So let’s prepare guiltless treat then!
HOW TO MAKE NO CHURN KETO COCONUT ICE CREAM
In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip heavy whipping cream until stiff, about 1-2 minutes. Transfer to another bowl and reserve.
Next, add chilled coconut cream to the mixer bowl and whip on high speed for about 2 minutes, or until mixture is light and fluffy, nearly doubled in volume.
Then, whip in erythritol, cinnamon, vanilla, and coconut flakes until just combined. Fold in the heavy whipped cream. Pour mixture into a container, cover well, and freeze for 8-24 hours or until set before serving. If desired, top with toasted coconut flakes and enjoy!
HOW TO TOAST COCONUT FLAKES
To toast coconut flakes, simply heat a no stick skillet over medium-low heat, add coconut flakes, and let them cook until golden brown, stirring every now and then. Then remove from the pan and let cool.
For optimal flavor, freeze sugar-free coconut ice cream, covered, for up to one month. Make sure to leave out of the freezer for about 10 minutes in order to scoop up easily.
For a dairy-free version of this Keto Coconut Ice Cream recipe, use a non-dairy whipped cream. To make it paleo and vegan, use coconut cream instead of heavy whipping cream.
CHEF’S NOTES FOR KETO COCONUT ICE CREAM RECIPE
- Use full-fat, unsweetened coconut cream. Low-fat/light coconut cream won’t work in this recipe – it will make it less creamy and icy.
- Make sure to chill coconut cream in the fridge for at least 24 hours before whipping in the mixer so that it will rise in volume once beaten.
- You can substitute xylitol for erythritol (same amount).
- Use a sugar-free pure vanilla extract in this recipe, not an imitation vanilla extract which contains corn syrup.
- If you don’t enjoy the texture of coconut flakes, skip it. But I prefer mine with it because the flakes add a contrasting texture to the creamy ice cream.
- Ground cinnamon adds a comforting touch to this tropical ice cream. If desired, use a few drops of fresh lemon juice instead.
OTHER COCONUT DESSERT RECIPES TO TRY
- Mango Coconut Streusel Muffins
- Lemon Coconut Pound Cake
- Blueberry Coconut Oatmeal Pudding
- No Bake Ferrero Rocher Coconut Cheesecake Jars
- Coconut Lime Margarita Tiramisu
- Pineapple Coconut Cocktail (Batida de Coco)
- Marbled Coconut Pumpkin Pie
- Pina Colada Cheesecake Smoothie
- Flourless Pumpkin Coconut Muffins
- Queijadinha (Brazilian Coconut Muffins)
- Brazilian Coconut Kisses (Beijinho de Coco)
- Brazilian Coconut Bars (Cocada)
- Coconut Rolls (Pao Doce com Coco)