Here are the best information about Moose tracks ice cream recipe voted by users and compiled by us, invite you to learn together
Moose Tracks has always been my favorite kind of ice cream from the store. Moose tracks ice cream has mini peanut butter cups and is ribboned with fudge. Your family will go crazy for these Moose Tracks Cookie Bars! These bars are gooey and chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside! Adults and kids alike will want to eat these right as you take them out of the oven!
These Moose Tracks Cookie Bars are laced with gooey fudge and are filled with peanut butter cups! They are the perfect cookie bar to enjoy with a glass of milk after a long day and the ideal treat to bring to all of your holiday festivities! These cookie bars are easy to make and only require a few ingredients.
Where did the term Moose Tracks come from?
Moose Tracks is a flavor of ice cream. Original Moose Tracks product description is as follows, “vanilla ice cream with peanut butter cups and famous Moose Tracks fudge.” These cookie bars are reminiscent of most tracks ice cream, as they bake up with peanut butter cups and are laced with hot fudge. When you eat these Moose Tracks cookie bars, you will be reminded of your favorite pint of ice cream!
Here is a list of ingredients you need for these cookie bars
12 tablespoons butter you can use salted or unsalted butter
One teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup of hot fudge – found in the ice cream topping department in the grocery store
3/4 peanut butter cups chopped – or mini peanut butter cups.
Optional Ingredients: You can add nuts, white chocolate chips, or semisweet chocolate chips to these bars
9×13 baking pan
Recipe note: You might notice that there is no baking soda in the recipe. This is because I didn’t want these cookies to rise as much as a traditional chocolate chip cookie. I wanted to keep these gooey and chewy.
Just follow these simple steps!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Cream butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir flour with salt and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture into the giant bowl to make the cookie dough.
- Chop up the peanut butter cups and fold them into the dough.
- Line your baking dish with parchment paper. Drop dough onto the baking sheet and spread it out to fill the entire thing.
- Microwave the jar of hot fudge and pour it randomly on top of the cookie bars. Use a toothpick to swirl the fudge around in the cookie dough.
- Bake cookie bars in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and serve once they have reached room temperature.
You will love the chunks of peanut butter cups swirled with fudge when you take a bite of these cookie bars! My family loved these! These would make an excellent treat to gift to neighbors or teachers for the holidays. You will love these yummy cookies! You will want to make multiple batches!
You can store these cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days, and you can freeze them in an airtight container for up to three months.
If you tried this recipe, I would love to hear how it turned out for you! Please comment below or tag me on social media and let me know how they turned out for you! You can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Tiktok.