Here are the top best Ice cream with marshmallows public topics compiled and compiled by our team
This easy, but tasty marshmallow ice cream uses just five ingredients and skips an ice cream maker, but keeps that silky, smooth texture you expect.
When it comes to ice cream, you can never run out of flavors – from chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream to s’mores ice cream to chocolate peanut butter ice cream.
But all of these require an ice cream maker. And while I swear by it, I realize not everyone has one. That’s where the no churn method comes into play. Simply whip up some heavy cream, stir in condensed milk and you have ice cream after freezing it!
But the beauty of this marshmallow ice cream is not only do you feel like your eating frozen marshmallows, the marshmallow fluff helps create a super smooth texture as it doesn’t freeze hard.
It is really one of those recipes where you question how easy it just is. But believe me when I say, the truth is in the pudding or should I say ice cream. Oh and this would go great on some sprinkle brownies or a chocolate chip loaf cake. Just saying…
- Ingredient Notes
- Step-by-Step Photos
- Pro Tips/Recipe Notes
- Other Ice Cream Recipes
- Marshmallow Ice Cream
- Heavy cream – when you whip the heavy cream you create air which helps make the ice cream scoopable.
- Sweetened condensed milk – this is where the sweetness comes from.
- Marshmallow fluff – gives you that marshmallow flavor throughout the ice cream.
- Vanilla extract/salt – enhances the flavor.
Like any recipe, you can add other ingredients to kick it up a notch. Some variations include:
- Smore’s – fold in ½ cup of Hershey’s syrup and ½ cup of crushed graham cracker.
- Fluffernutter – add a swirl of 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Chocolate – add ¾ cup of cocoa powder.
- Pumpkin – stir in 1 cup of pumpkin puree and 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Rocky Road – add ½ cup of cocoa powder and ½ cup of chopped pecans.
Please note full ingredient list and instructions can be found in recipe card below.
Whip the heavy cream in a large bowl until stiff peaks form. Mix together the rest of the ingredients in another bowl until combined.
Fold in the condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream until just combined. Transfer to a 9×5 loaf pan and freeze for at lease 6 hours.
The equipment you use is important to how the recipe turns out. What is needed is the following:
- Electric hand mixer – used to whip the cream. You can also hand mix.
- Large bowl – used to whisk together the ingredients.
- Rubber spatula – something is needed to mix together the ingredients. Can also use a spoon.
- Loaf pan – you want a 9×5 pan to freeze the ice cream.
Pro Tips/Recipe Notes
- Keep your bowl in the freezer for 15 minutes and use really cold heavy cream to get good whipped cream.
- If you want lower fat ice cream, replace the heavy cream with half-and-half and use fat-free sweetened condensed milk.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours so the ice cream has time to freeze and won’t melt.
Other Ice Cream Recipes
If you’ve tried this marshmallow ice cream recipe or any other recipe on Chisel & Fork, please let me know how it turned out in the comments below! You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube to see more tasty meals and anything else I’m up to.