Here are the best information about Taiwanese beef noodle soup instant pot voted by readers and compiled and edited by our team, let’s find out
Are you craving a hot bowl of savory and delicious Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup but have always been too intimidated to make it at home? Well, don’t worry because I got you!
This is my easy and delicious Instant Pot Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup recipe that will BLOW YOUR MIND!
Super flavourful broth and the beef cooked to perfection. Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup is the most famous street food dish in Taiwan and is my husband’s favorite meal.
Here is the EASIEST Instant Pot Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup recipe for you to make at home this weekend!
Instant Pot Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup is one of my favorite instant pot recipes.
Who else also bought an Instant Pot, made two recipes, and put it back in the storage closet? I will admit that I haven’t pulled out my Instant Pot for almost a year now!
But after making my Instant Pot Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup recipe, I instantly fell back in love with my Instant Pot because of how much time I could save and how tender the beef turned out.
If you are looking for more Instant Pot recipes, I recommend checking out my Instant pot series.
Here are some essential ingredients to make Instant Pot Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup.
The essential ingredients are Doubanjiang and high-quality dark and light soy sauces.
Regarding Soy Sauce, I love Lee Kum Kee’s premium soy sauces, which are affordable and accessible.
Another brand that I love is Wan Ja Shan Soy Sauce, which is a Taiwanese classic. Juan Cheng Red Plastic Jar is hands down my faovirte Doubanjiang, and I highly recommend purchasing it.
There are so many variations to make Instant PotTaiwanese Beef Noodle Soup.
Like western’s chicken noodle soup recipe, every family has its recipe. There are so many variations of how to make Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup, but this is the one that I grew up eating.
I remember coming home after school, and I could smell the soup boiling from a block away! I am not exaggerating; it is THAT GOOD. The beef is so tender that you can break it apart with a fork!
Do you want more INSTANT POT recipes? Here are some of my go-to recipes!
- Black Pepper Beef Stew
- Traditional Taiwanese Braised Pork Hock
- Authentic Taiwanese Braised Pork Rice (Instant Pot & EASY)
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup (Instant Pot)
- 2.5 pounds of Boneless Beef Shank (cut into 1inch pieces)
- 3 slices of Ginger
- 6 cloves of Garlic (peeled)
- 1 whole onion (sliced)
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes (chopped)
- 2.5 tablespoons of Doubanjiang (bean paste)
- 1.5 tablespoons of Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup of Dark Soy Sauce
- ½ cup of Shao Shin Wine (Chinese cooking wine)
- 6 cups of water (depending on how salty you like it)
- 2 Star anise
- 6 Whole Dried Red Chilli
- 1 tablespoon of Sichuan Peppercorns (optional)
- 1-2 Bay Leaf
- 1 small Cinnamon Stick
- White Noodle
- Green Onion
SHOP THE INGREDIENTS
- Set Instant Pot to “Saute,” once heated, drizzle in oil, and add in the beef. Brown the meat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in onion, ginger, and garlic and saute for another 2-3 minutes. Add in Doubanjiang and sugar and mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in soy sauce, dark soy sauce, Chinese cooking wine, and 6 cups of water. Add in all the spices and put the lid on.
- Set to “pressure cook” for 45 minutes and let the instant pot work its magic.
- Prepare your favorite noodles; make sure always to cook the vegetable and noodles in a separate pot.
- OPTIONAL: Strain the soup for a clear broth