Below is a list of the best Vanilla vitamix ice cream voted by readers and compiled and edited by our team, let’s find out
Whether it is the summer season or winters, ice creams are always a delight. There are different flavors like chocolate ice cream, strawberry ice cream, mango ice cream, green tea ice cream, and many others that you can choose. Today, I will familiarize you with Vitamix Ice Cream.
As a child, I would lose my sleep over ice cream. My mother used to make the most amazing ice cream during the summer vacation with a Vitamix blender. The taste was utterly distinctive from regular ice creams and this is what I loved the most.
To make Vitamix ice cream, add milk, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, milk ice cubes into the Vitamix container. Choose variable 1 with high speed for about 30 seconds in order to attain the best possible results.
This Vitamix ice cream recipe is one of the most special recipes that I learned from my mother. But before you check out the full recipe, do have a look at these other ice cream recipes.
1. Black Walnut Ice Cream- The black walnut ice cream is super tasty. This recipe has real walnuts in it that are really good for your health and of course, how can one say no to ice cream?
2. Ginger Ice Cream- This homemade ginger ice cream has a divine taste. You don’t have to venture outside to buy ice cream when you’ll learn how to make this at your home.
3. Deep Fried Ice Cream- Yes! Ice Cream can be deep-fried too and this easy and yummy Deep Fried Ice cream Recipe is perfect for serving kids and adults alike.
4. Apricot Ice Cream- This is a wonderful fresh fruit ice cream that you are going to love. The best part about this apricot ice cream is that it is very easy to make at home.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Vitamix Ice Cream?
- Vitamix Container- Add the ingredients into the Vitamix container. Everything you need to make delicious ice cream goes in there.
- Machine– Just turn on the machine and after a few minutes, you’ll have delicious and healthy homemade ice cream. Sounds like a dream, doesn’t it.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Vitamix Ice Cream?
For Key Lime
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Vitamic Ice Cream?
- Milk– The milk is the base of the ice cream.
- Milk Ice Cubes– Add milk ice cubes so that the taste of the milk doesn’t dilute.
- Powdered Sugar– Add sugar to make this ice cream what it needs to be; sweet.
- Vanilla Extract– Vanilla extract is the whole point of this ice cream.
- Banana– You need to mash the banana and then add it to the container.
- Milk– The ‘cream’ in the ice cream wouldn’t be there without the milk.
- Sugar– Add a little sugar to liven up this ice cream.
- Ice Cubes– The ice cubes put the ‘ice’ in ice cream.
- Banana– Add banana to smoothen the texture of the ice cream and also make it sweet.
- Milk– Add a little milk to glossen it up.
- Avocado– Add this expensive fruit to the container and make an Instagram viral ice cream.
- Ice Cubes– Some ice to make everything nice.
For Key Lime
- Vanilla Non-dairy Cream– This ice cream is vegan that’s why we’ll use vanilla non-dairy cream as base instead of milk.
- Avocado– Some avocado to add a smooth texture.
- Limes– A little lime to pack a sour punch.
- Agave Nectar– Agave nectar is your vegan natural sweetener for this healthy ice cream.
- Spinach– Some spinach for color and your iron-defeciency.
- Ice Cubes- Some ice cubes so that everybody can chill.
- Milk– Add a little milk first and all the other ingredients go after.
- Peaches– Make a peachy ice cream and feel a sense of joy.
- Honey– Some honey to make it a sweet affair.
- Vanilla Extract– Give your ice cream a sweet aroma by adding some vanilla extract to it.
- Heavy Cream– Add heavy cream so that your ice cream comes out lusciously thick.
- Banana– A banana is a must addition in this ice cream.
- Honey– Use this nectar to sweeten your ice cream.
- Ice Cubes– Let the ice cream chill. Add some ice cubes to it.
- Strawberries– Last but not the least, make your ice cream strawberry-licious by adding fresh strawberries to it.
Steps To Make Vitamix Ice Cream
1. The Mighty Vitamix Container
All you need to do is put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container. Then, turn on the machine at the variable one and let all the ingredients blend. Gradually increase the speed of the machine all the way up to high.
2. Churn The Bridge When You Get To It
Keep churning the ice cream for 30 seconds until you see that four molds are formed. Now, all there’s left to do is scoop it out and enjoy!
For Key Lime
How Will The Vitamix Ice Cream Look And Taste Like?
The Vitamix vanilla ice cream has a very ‘vanilla’ taste. It looks like a bride in white and taste like rich and delicious sweet vanilla cream. It’s sweet and if you are not fond of vanilla, you will be once you try this.
This ice cream is so simple that you can call it a smoothie ice cream. It looks plain white and tastes like sweet bananas and happiness.
Up your bougie game with this avocado ice cream. It has the green tint of the avocados and you can taste it in the ice cream as well. The bananas make their presence felt in every bite. If you think there’s nothing better than avocado toast, then obviously you need to make this ASAP!
For Key Lime
The recipe for this ice cream is more complex than others. But it is healthier as well. It has limes and spinach, which sounds like a weird combination but somehow blends great. This mint green-tinted ice cream has a slightly sour kick and the essence of vanilla peeks through. The only way you’ll feel there’s spinach is when your arms will become strong like Popeye’s.
If you love peaches, you’ll love this peachy ice cream. It is sweetened with honey so it’s delicious, peachy, and healthy. The sweet peach makes the ice cream taste sweet and a teensy bit tangy. The honey makes it decently sweet. I really love this ice cream if you can’t tell.
You get two fruits in the guise of one; banana and strawberry. This ice cream is ‘berry’ tasty and healthy as well. It has no synthetic ingredients. I love its pink, rosy tint, and sweet and sour taste. This is great as comfort food for a tearful-movie-watching marathon.
So this was it! Now, you know how to make a variety of Vitamix ice cream. Try them at home and tell me which one’s your favorite in the comments. Also, mention any suggestions and queries in the comments as well. I’ll try to get back to you and help you. Till then, happy eating!