Below are the best information about Monster jam cake public topics compiled and compiled by our team
This monster truck cake is the perfect choice for your any party! Packed with toy trucks, candy rocks, and crumbled edible dirt, it’s a little (or big!) boy’s dream. This Blaze cake can easily be turned into a construction site theme, but whatever you go for, it comes together easily.
A simple monster truck birthday cake to remember!
I don’t remember a ton about my early birthdays, but I do remember the adorable, simple cakes my mom made us.
Most were from those Betty Crocker mini magazines at the checkout aisles. I’m sure none of them turned out as nice as the photo or as quickly as it was advertised. But, I remember them being amazing.
I’m sure half of the awe was that my mom would put so much effort into it, something that would be easily smacked together using pre-made ingredients or bought at the grocery store.
I should stop here to confess: I kind of hate cake. I mean, I’m all for frosting, but cake is just not my thing.
The easiest monster truck birthday cake
With Ryan’s third birthday, I knew that I wanted to make him his first ‘cool’ cake. Thinking about what he’d dig, I knew there was only one true answer: trucks.
This monster truck birthday cake is incredibly versatile. You could easily insert whatever toy trucks you wanted onto it. Construction equipment, plain old monster trucks, or even Rubble from Paw Patrol.
But the best part about this cake, just like with my dinosaur birthday cake. it’s made for imperfections. Who cares if you have less than stellar cake making skills, because who has ever heard of a neat monster truck rally?
Don’t forget to listen to some Truck Songs for Kids while you make your cake!
Tips for making a Monster truck cake
- Get the temperatures right. Whether you make your own frosting or are using premade varieties, allow it to come close to room temp. Then, if using store bought, whip it up as much as possible. This will make the frosting a million times easier, I promise.
- Don’t throw anything away! The scraps that you remove when leveling can be used as dirt for your monster truck cake. You can also use cookie crumbs from chocolate cookies.
- Wash the toys. I soaked a few of Ryan’s in soapy water before rising clean. But, it would be even better to use brand new trucks. A cake AND new toys all in one?! Yes please. Just make sure to wash and dry them before using.
You May Need…
Below are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional charge to you.
Thanks so much for being a part of Morgan Manages Mommyhood!
I have this offset spatula and I am shocked by how often I use it. It’s honestly the only way to frost a cake easily without losing your mind!
How to make a Monster Truck Cake
Monster Truck Cake is perfect for beginners!
And there you have it – an easy, homemade monster truck birthday cake! I’m no baker or cake designer but I thought it came out pretty close to perfect.
The best part about this is, like I said before, it’s not meant to look pretty and perfect. It’s a monster truck birthday cake, so it’s supposed to look a little rough.
You could also switch out the monster trucks for construction trucks to make an easy construction cake.
If you use this tutorial for your own little’s birthday, I would love to see it! Post it to social media and tag @morganmanages so that I can see it!
Okay so tell me – Did you have homemade cakes as a kid? Let me know in the comments!
If you enjoyed this monster truck cake, you may enjoy these!
- The Ultimate Blaze and the Monster Machines Gift Guide
- 25+ Gifts for Kids Who love Trucks (that aren’t trucks!)
- Truck Books for Kids
- Jeep Cupcake
- Best Jeep Toys for Kids
- Coolest Jeep shirts for kids