Below are the best information about Heavy whipping cream ice cream public topics compiled and compiled by our team
Homemade vanilla ice cream that is perfectly creamy, only requires 3 ingredients and doesn’t require an ice cream machine! It is the easiest ice cream recipe ever!
If you are looking for me, I will be in my kitchen eating spoon after spoon of Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream.
You are going to love this easy ice cream! It is:
- Perfectly creamy
- So refreshing!
Traditionally, ice cream is made by cooking a custard with egg yolks, milk and other ingredients, then churning the custard to make ice cream.
This is a shortcut ice cream version that doesn’t require eggs or an ice cream machine. I don’t know who came up with this idea but it is totally ingenious!
And you can use this same easy method as a base to make different flavors of ice cream like chocolate ice cream or mango ice cream.
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream Ingredients
For easy homemade vanilla ice cream you only need 3 ingredients. They are:
1. Heavy whipping cream. Heavy whipping cream, also known as heavy cream or cream is a dairy product just like milk but it has a higher fat content. Because of its fat content heavy whipping cream makes this ice cream super creamy.
2. Sweetened condensed milk. Sweetened condensed milk provides sweetness in the ice cream so there is no need to add any extra sugar.
3. Vanilla extract. Use high quality vanilla extract so the vanilla flavor can really shine! If you want to get extra fancy, get a vanilla bean and scrape the powder out and add to the ice cream. That will add black specks of vanilla to the ice cream.
How To Make Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Beat cold heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract to the whipped cream.
3. Whip everything together until smooth.
4. Pour the mixture into a loaf pan or other freezer safe bowl.
5. Freeze for 7 hours or until completely frozen.
6. Scoop and enjoy!
Tips For The Perfect Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Make sure you use heavy whipping cream that is cold, straight from the fridge. Cream that isn’t cold enough might not form stiff peaks.
2. Once the heavy whipping cream forms stiff peaks, stop beating. If you continue beating it, it will turn into butter.
3. Taste the ice cream mixture before pouring into a pan to freeze. If the vanilla flavor is not present enough, add more vanilla. Also if it is too sweet, add a pinch of salt to offset the sweetness (some brands of sweetened condensed milk might result in ice cream that is too sweet).
4. Freeze the ice cream in a loaf pan. A loaf pan provides a large surface area for scooping the ice cream. There are also special ice cream containers you could get just for freezing ice cream but that is totally up to you.
Watch How To Make Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
Watch me making Vanilla Ice Cream in the video below. Also, SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel so you do not miss any of my videos!