Below are the best information about Mudslide recipe with ice cream public topics compiled and compiled by our team
Satisfy that adult sweet tooth with a quick and easy boozy milkshake. The popular Mudslide cocktail is converted into this Frozen Mudslide for the most refreshing dessert drink!
If you love a classic Mudslide Cocktail, you will most definitely love a Frozen Mudslide – its cousin made with Irish cream, coffee liqueur, vodka, and vanilla ice cream. Whip it up using a blender in minutes. Heaven!
A classic Mudslide on the rocks is one of our favorite after dinner drinks, but sometimes we crave a frozen boozy treat, especially in the summer time when it’s hot out. So we get out the blender and within minutes we’re sipping on a Frozen Mudslide. It’s a super popular concoction found in a lot of chain restaurants, but they’re crazy easy to make at home and way cheaper!
They taste so rich and creamy, you’ll probably want refills. Drink too many and you’ll definitely start feeling the alcohol, but only one isn’t going to have much of an effect. Just enjoy a delicious, fun grown up milkshake!
Frozen Mudslide Recipe
You’ll need the following Frozen Mudslide Ingredients:(Scroll down for the printable recipe and exact measurements)
- Vanilla ice cream: Buy a good quality vanilla ice cream, since it’s the base. Chocolate or coffee ice cream are also amazing.
- Irish cream: We use Bailey’s.
- Coffee liqueur: Kahlua is our go-to brand, but if you have a different favorite, use it!
- Vodka: Just regular vodka is used in this recipe, but vanilla flavored vodka would take it up a notch. Or caramel vodka!
- Chocolate syrup: This gets drizzled inside the glass. Or try out our homemade chocolate sauce. It’s optional, but I don’t really feel like it’s a mudslide without it.
- Whipped Cream: For garnish and yumminess.
- Chocolate Sprinkles: More garnish. Optional, but is it really? Ha. This is a dessert drink after all!
NOTE: We never include ice cubes in our frozen mudslides, because it waters them down and makes them less creamy. Plus, you’ve got the cold frozen ice cream.
How to Make a Frozen Mudslide
This drink is done in a few simple steps and 10 minutes tops. You might find yourself making them every night!
- Place the ice cream, Irish cream, coffee liqueur, and vodka in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish the inside of a large glass with chocolate syrup.
- Pour the blended drink inside the glass.
- Top with whipped cream, more chocolate syrup, and chocolate sprinkles, if desired.
- Use a good quality blender: There are a few appliances I feel are worth spending extra money on, and a blender is one of them. That $15 blender you bought at Target will never be good for making Dole Whip or other drinks with frozen fruit. And even though this recipe doesn’t call for anything like that, nothing beats a powerful blender that doesn’t struggle when trying to whip up a milkshake. We love our Vitamix to the moon and back.
- Let the ice cream thaw just slightly: Let the ice cream sit out on the counter for 5-10 minutes before blending. Scooping rock solid ice cream is a pain, amiright?
- Chill the vodka: If you don’t mind keeping a bottle of vodka in your freezer, I recommend it. This will help keep your milkshake cold as you blend everything together.
More Frothy Cocktails
- Frozen Strawberry Mojito
- Lemon Watermelon Slushie
- Lemon Peach Fizz
- Or check out all of our drink recipes, many of which can be made boozy!
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below! Also don’t forget to follow Belly Full on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube!