Below are the best information about Peppermint ice cream recipes public topics compiled and compiled by our team
This creamy Peppermint Ice Cream is made with just three ingredients in a couple of minutes. It’s a candy cane ice cream dream come true… a delicious treat in a bowl and incredible on brownies, sugar cookies, cakes and more!
This homemade peppermint stick ice cream is the perfect frozen dessert for the holidays.
For years I have looked forward to the seasonal release of Peppermint Ice Cream, but now I don’t have to! You can make a fresh batch of ice cream in just 5-10 minutes! It’s so much creamier and you can enjoy it any time of the year.
Call it what you will… Peppermint Stick Ice Cream, Candy Cane Ice Cream, or Peppermint Ice Cream! However you want to name it, I call it absolutely delicious.
I love sharing cute and easy ideas for your holiday celebrations- my cranberry and orange sweet bread is a classic reader fave, and these reindeer brownies are another oh-so-simple treat option you’ll love! Don’t skip my round-up of fifty of the BEST Christmas cookie recipes, too!
If you love peppermint as much as I do, you’ll have to check out my peppermint dessert guide! It’s filled with great recipes and detail about this delicious winter flavor.
Why You’ll Love Peppermint Stick Ice Cream
This candy cane inspired ice cream is like the grown up version of bubble gum ice cream – a pretty pale pink, creamy texture and a little added crunch. That’s one of the many reasons the girls love it, too!
Even my non-peppermint loving sister was skeptical, but was sold after just one bite. It’s just that good!
When peppermint is crushed into bits and swirled into ice cream, it’s magical. It gives the ice cream a subtle peppermint flavor that we all crave this time of year.
- Easy to make
- Full of candy cane peppermint flavor
- No eggs
- No special equipment (like an ice cream maker) required
- Perfect seasonal topping for other desserts!
You need just three ingredients to make this yummy frozen dessert!
Peppermint Ice Cream Ingredients
- Heavy Cream – Also known as heavy whipping cream. This is the foundation that makes it so rich and creamy.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – Sweetens the ice cream to perfection while adding an even creamier consistency!
- Peppermint – I use crushed peppermint that is found with the sprinkles and comes in a 3.5 ounce container. You can crush peppermint and use between ⅓ and ½ cup crushed to taste.
- Can’t find crushed peppermint? Turn it into candy cane ice cream and crush some candy canes!
- Add ⅛ teaspoon of salt if you like to balance out the sweetness.
- Add a teaspoon of homemade vanilla extract or peppermint extract for even more fabulous flavor!
- on lava cake
- on brownies
- with sugar cookies
- in a cup of homemade hot chocolate
- on a warm chocolate peppermint cookies
- on gooey butter cake
- as a milkshake
- in a no bake pie crust – oreo crust, speculoos crust, pretzel crust, or graham cracker crust
- in a bowl topped off with chocolate sauce or homemade magic shell
- Cold Cream – Make sure the heavy cream is cold before you whip it.
- Freeze Time – After two hours of freezing, the ice cream will be at a soft serve consistency, freeze it longer if you prefer it to be more solid.
- If you line the loaf tin with plastic wrap, you will be able to remove the ice cream from as a block and then slice to serve.
How to Store
- Freeze – Once the ice cream has frozen solid, you can cover it with plastic wrap and it will keep for up to weeks.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
If you try this peppermint ice cream recipe, please come back to share using my 5 star rating in the comments below! Not only do I appreciate it, but I know readers do, too! For more easy recipes and simple living ideas, subscribe to my newsletter!
More Ice Cream Recipes
- Egg Nog Ice Cream
- Apple Butter Ice Cream
- Marshmallow Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Snow Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Ice Cream
More Peppermint Desserts
- Merry Mint with Peppermint Schnapps
- Salted Peppermint Bark
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Peppermint Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peppermint Fruit Dip
- Perfectly Peppermint White Russian