Here are the best information about Strawberry sauce for ice cream public topics compiled and compiled by our team
Easy Sauce Recipes is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Our easy homemade Strawberry Glaze recipe uses just 3 ingredients and is ready in under 20 minutes. It’s easy to make, naturally sweet, and is the perfect strawberry topping for cheesecake, shortcake, waffles, pancakes, ice cream, and more!
- Best Strawberry Glaze Recipe
- Strawberry Sauce Recipe Ingredients
- How to Make Strawberry Glaze
- Strawberry Topping Recipe Tips
- Strawberry Sauce Recipe FAQs
- What to serve with Strawberry Sauce
- Sweet Sauce Recipes
- 📌 Pin it for later!
- 📖 Recipe
Best Strawberry Glaze Recipe
I am wild about this homemade strawberry sauce recipe! My family is an ice cream family – we always have a tub of it in the freezer. So, I like to have homemade strawberry topping ready in the fridge for a little extra “something” to add to ice cream.
But that’s just one way to enjoy this easy dessert sauce recipe. It is my favorite strawberry topping for any dessert and even for breakfast. My kids love it over pancakes and waffles!
Strawberry Sauce Recipe Ingredients
- frozen strawberries
- granulated sugar
How to Make Strawberry Glaze
- Add frozen strawberries to a saucepan with granulated sugar, water, and cornstarch.
- The strawberries will thaw and reduce into a thick sauce.
- Puree with an immersion blender or blender, blending until smooth. Leave the saucepan over low heat.
- Add the puree back to the pan and bring it to a simmer, stirring occasionally. It will thicken and darken.
- Once thick to your liking, strain the mixture to remove any seeds.
- Serve and enjoy your favorite desserts, like cheesecake, ice cream, and shortcake, or even pancakes and waffles!
Strawberry Topping Recipe Tips
- For a chunky strawberry sauce, leave out a few pieces of thawed berries before pureeing. Dice these pieces, then add them back to the sauce after straining.
- Use a heavy-based saucepan to better distribute heat. Stir occasionally so the strawberries with sugar don’t catch on the bottom of the pan.
- Using frozen strawberries means you don’t have to do any of the work hulling your berries. You can just add the strawberries and sugar to the pan and cook with no prep work.
Strawberry Sauce Recipe FAQs
What to serve with Strawberry Sauce
- Strawberry topping for cheesecake: pair with fresh berries on top for the most delicious cheesecake sauce! By far, my favorite way to serve this recipe is with cheesecake. Cheesecake with strawberry sauce is just unparalleled! My favorite is this easy Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake recipe.
- Pancakes with strawberry sauce: Or waffles! I like to leave a few chunks of strawberries in sauce to top my pancakes and waffles with. Try it with these Banana Bread Waffles.
- It’s also so delicious over Strawberry Crepes!
- Strawberry Shortcake topping: This strawberry reduction is the perfect sauce for shortcakes.
- Strawberry sauce for ice cream: This is the perfect topping for ice cream! I love it with plain vanilla.
Sweet Sauce Recipes
- Butterscotch Sauce
- Homemade Whipped Cream
- White Chocolate Syrup
- Caramelized Apple Topping
- Chocolate Sauce
Check out my all-time favorite sauce recipes here: Easy Sauce Recipes
Did you try this recipe? Let us know what you think in the comments below or send us an email! We love to hear from you.