Here are the best information about Avocado ice cream keto public topics compiled and compiled by our team
Sweet, creamy, and ready to cool you off this summer, you won’t be able to resist this delicious avocado ice cream! Made from just 4 ingredients, and easy to sneak vegetables into. It’s a salad that tastes like ice cream. Winning!
Looking for more sweet treats? Try this keto ice cream recipe and these keto popsicles.
Dreamy Beach Days and Creamy Treats
Some of us are beachgoers. Some of us like the idea of being beachgoers. Here’s how beach days go for me:
It’s a warm, sunny, blue-skied day at the beach. I hear the subtle crash of the waves and people laughing. There is just so much relaxing.
And man, that sun is really beating down. The salty water is drying. My lips are definitely chapping. My skin is telling me that it’s time to reapply sunscreen, and quick. By the time I skip across the searing sand to where I’ve settled my things on the beach, my energy and excitement for the day begins to wane.
But then, I remember. It’s avocado ice cream season. And only 5 minutes and 4 ingredients stand between me and that bowl of happiness. My house is 15 minutes away, so I bolt. I drive. I blend, and I chilll with the best and easiest ice cream recipe that has ever, evered.
Try this avocado ice cream next time you need a cool and creamy boost on a slow afternoon! 🥑💚 – Linds
- Almond milk – I prefer unsweetened, vanilla keto milk for this recipe.
- Vanilla protein powder is what adds most of the flavor to this avocado ice cream, so make sure you like the flavor of your protein powder! Personally, I’m not a fan of pea protein, so I always use whey for smoothies and ice creams.
- Sweeteners – for keto avocado ice cream, use Allulose, which is a “rare sugar” that contains 0 net carbs. Erythritol can be used as well, however, I prefer allulose as it doesn’t have the same grainy texture in cold recipes (erythritol will recrystallize when cooled, and form this texture). If you aren’t low carb, you can use honey, maple syrup, or regular sugar.
- Avocado – for the creamiest texture, opt for Haas avocados!!
- Spinach – this is totally optional, but we always add it in, as you won’t even notice it’s there.
Serving + Storing Tips,
This avocado ice cream is best served immediately. Keep in mind, it has more of a soft-serve ice cream consistency. Alternatively, you can pop it in the freezer for a few hours. Simply pour this avocado ice cream into a bread pan and cover it with plastic wrap- just don’t wait too long as it gets hard to scoop.
If you do stash it in the freezer and forget about it, leave it out on the counter until it melts to a scoopable consistency.
Avocado Ice Cream Topping Ideas
Crumble, dice, or chop your favorites and either sprinkle them on top or mix them in. Here are some ideas:
- Sugar free chocolate chips (I LOVE Lily’s)
- Chopped keto nuts (think almonds, pistachios, pecans)
- Cookie dough fat bombs
- Vegan avocado ice cream. Simply swap the protein powder for a (tasty!) vegan alternative.
- Paleo avocado ice cream. Again, just swap the protein powder! Keep in mind, paleo protein powders are often not sweetened, so you’ll want to increase the amount of sweetener added.
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream, because it looks like it, right? Add some mint extract before blending, then stir in chocolate chips after you’ve blended.
More Healthy Desserts
- Keto Whipped Cream
- Lemon Fat Bombs
- Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Keto Chia Pudding