Here are the top best Dole whip recipe with ice cream voted by users and compiled by us, invite you to learn together
Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Learn how to make Disney’s iconic Dole Whip recipe using only 3 ingredients and a blender! In less than 10 minutes, you’ll be enjoying the magical flavors of delicious Pineapple Dole Whip following my easy recipe.
- Best Pineapple Dole Whip Recipe
- Dole Whip Recipes FAQs
- Dole Whip Ingredients
- How to Make Dole Whip
- Recipe Tips
- Strawberry Dole Whip Recipe
- Pineapple Dole Whip Float
- Easy Dessert Recipes
- 📌 Pin it for later!
- 📋 Recipe
- 💬 Reviews
Best Pineapple Dole Whip Recipe
If you have ever had the chance to visit Disneyland and try their magical Pineapple Dole Whip recipe, I bet you’ve wanted to know how to make it at home! Well, good news – it’s easy!
There is just something so refreshing about this creamy, refreshing frozen dole whip. It’s the perfect blend of pineapple flavor and creamy texture. If you love the flavor of pineapple, this is a perfect easy treat to help beat the summer heat!
Try out my homemade version using real ingredients to get as close to the authentic flavor as possible! And, if you’ve never had dole whip, now is the time to try!
Dole Whip Recipes FAQs
Dole Whip Ingredients
- Vanilla ice cream
- Pineapple juice
- Pineapple, canned or fresh
- A large chunk of fresh pineapple, optional for garnish
How to Make Dole Whip
- Add the ice cream, pineapple juice, and pineapples to a food processor or blender.
- Blend until fully incorporated. Freeze. I like to use a bread loaf pan, but a glass container or even a gallon freezer bag will work too! Once frozen, serve and enjoy!
- Not a pineapple lover? Try making dole whip with any frozen fruit and accompanying fruit juice, like strawberries, mango, or oranges!
- Try making it into a dole whip float! Simply fill a glass halfway with pineapple juice, followed by a dollop of Dole Whip, and top it off with a maraschino cherry.
- Want to achieve the iconic Dole Whip swirl? Freeze your mixture for about 30-40 minutes and transfer to a piping bag with a 1M “star” tip.
- Dairy-free? Make your dole whip dairy-free by using a dairy alternative ice cream.
- Mixture too frozen? Allow it to sit at room temperature until it reaches the desired consistency. If you are storing it in an air-tight bag, you can massage the bag to achieve the perfect consistency.
Strawberry Dole Whip Recipe
Over the years Dole Whips has come in six different flavors: pineapple, orange, raspberry, strawberry, mango, and lime! Another favorite dole whip of mine is Strawberry Dole Whip.
For this recipe, you can either use ice cream or make a non-dairy version using almond milk (I love this version!).
- Fresh strawberries, frozen
- Almond milk
- Sugar, optional
- Place frozen, sliced strawberries in a blender and almond milk, add a pinch of salt, and blend until smooth. Give it a taste and add sweetener if you prefer.
- Pour into a plastic baggie or other freezer-safe container. Seal tightly and freeze until ready to serve.
Pineapple Dole Whip Float
While at Disney, you can either order a dole whip on its own or make it into a dole whip float! If you love dole whip but have never tried a dole whip float, you definitely need to make it this way.
Follow these instructions for how to make a dole whip float…
- Add your completed pineapple dole whip to a large glass.
- Pour pineapple juice on top, just like a float!
- Finish it off with a maraschino cherry and a straw. Enjoy!
Easy Dessert Recipes
- Fresas con Crema
- No Churn Ice Cream
- Shortcake Biscuits
- Peach Dump Cake
- Zucchini Brownies
Did you try this recipe? Leave a comment and a rating below to let us know what you think! We love to hear from you!