Here are the top best Does dairy queen have lactose free ice cream voted by readers and compiled and edited by our team, let’s find out
We love Dairy Queen for treats all year long, and their summer offerings this year can’t be beat. But wouldn’t it be awesome if your vegetarian and vegan friends could join your for a frozen treat? Or even the ones who are dairy free?
Dairy Queen’s New Vegan Treat
Now everyone can enjoy a treat at Dairy Queen as they are introducing an all-new vegan Dilly Bar!
Instead of dairy based ice cream, this vegan Dilly Bar is made with coconut cream and dipped in a chocolate coating.
What Is a Dilly Bar?
Dilly bars from Dairy Queen are an old time favorite ice cream treat. It is basically soft serve ice cream, on a stick, coated with a layer of chocolate, but can also be coated in cherry or butterscotch.
It’s non-dairy, gluten-free, and vegan, so it could even work for those with certain allergens. (Note, the vegan Dilly Bars do contain both coconut and soy, so please check allergies first.)
Video: Dairy Queen Non-Dairy Dilly Bar
Will My Store Have the Dairy Queen Vegan Dilly Bars?
From what we can tell, the all new vegan Dilly Bars are slowly rolling out to different stores, so you may want to call ahead to see if your store is stocking them right now.
But some stores are already advertising that they are going to be available soon, so it’s great summer news for those looking for a non-dairy treat.
Even better, Dairy Queen is doing great with their drive-thru and to-go orders are still open, so you can still enjoy these frozen treats at home or in your car.
Why not try one of these vegan Dilly Bars out to see what you think?
More Dairy Queen Vegan Options
I don’t know about you, but sometimes I need something a littler more than a Dilly bar, and Dairy Queen has got you covered!
The Dairy Queen non dairy Dilly bars are obviously an option, but so are:
- Starkiss Frozen Treats
- Light Smoothie
- Misty Slush
- Pretzel Sticks (ask for no cheese)
- Side Salad w/
- Marzetti Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Marzetti Light Italian Dressing
- Marzetti Asian Sesame Dressing
- Marzetti California French Style Dressing
I would double check and ask about the lite smoothies, but generally they are made with fresh fruit and not yogurt.
Does Dairy Queen Have Dairy Free Ice Cream?
Well, other than the dairy free Dilly bar you only have a couple more options for sweet treats like the Misty Slush and the Starkiss Popsicles.
Side note, make sure you order the Misty Slush and not the Misty Freeze…the Misty Freeze does contain milk.
Love Dairy Queen? So Do We! Keep Up With All The New Dairy Queen News!
- Have you ever had one of Dairy Queen’s Slushies? If not, you’re missing out!
- These Dairy Queen milkshakes have different flavored chips! Like this chocolate hazelnut chip shake, yum!
- Dairy Queen dreamsicle ice cream cones are the best! It’s one of my favorite flavors.
- Who doesn’t love Drumsticks? Now Dairy Queen has a Drumstick Blizzard! Um, yes please!
- Dairy Queen ice cream cones can now be covered in sprinkles. I’m so excited!
- You have to try the frosted animal cracker Blizzard! You won’t be disappointed.
- Not a fan of orange? That’s fine! Dairy Queen has a cherry dipped cone too!
Do you think you’ll try these Vegan Dilly Bars? Or have you already tried them? Let us know in the comments below!