Below is a list of the best Cake batter ice cream recipe public topics compiled and compiled by our team
If you’ve never had Cold Stone Creamery Cake Batter Ice Cream, what are you waiting for? This wonderfully creamy and delicious and has to be one of my favorite ice creams. Did I mention it’s cake batter ice cream?
What Makes This Recipe so Good
Again it’s cake batter ice cream, enough said! Seriously though I have such a large affinity for cake batter, I am the one who still loves to lick the beaters.
The first time I tried this Cold Stone Creamery Cake Batter ice cream, was almost magical. One thing I knew without a doubt when I tried this ice cream for the first time, was that the cake mix was used Duncan Hines Butter Recipe cake mix. This recipe will not taste right if you use another type of cake batter. Usually, I don’t recommend specific brands, but here I do.
Making Cold Stone Creamery Cake Batter Ice Cream
Creating this perfect ice cream starts with heating up the cake mix for a few minutes first. It’s a little unconventional for ice cream but it works.
Here’s what you will need:
- Heavy Cream
- Duncan Hines Butter Recipe Cake Mix
How to Make Cake Batter Ice Cream
- Heat the cake mix in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Mix together heavy cream, salt, and sugar in a large stockpot.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, turn off the heat
- Add the cake mix and whisk in well.
- Add heavy cream and milk into the pot and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Mix again before putting it in an ice cream maker.
- Freeze according to the ice cream freezer’s instructions.
- Serve frozen.
- It is unsafe to consume raw flour so it’s really important to cook the cake mix for about 5 minutes before putting it into the ice cream.
- Make sure you mix everything together and then allow the ice cream mix to chill for at least 4 hours. This will give the time for the cake mix to fully incorporate into the mixture.
- If you want this recipe to taste exactly like the Cold Stone Creamery ice cream, you will need to use Duncan Hines Butter cake mix. It’s the only one I found to match perfectly.
Love Desserts? Check out these recipes!
- Easy Cheesecake Recipe
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Recipes – Cheesecake Factory
- Oreo Cheesecake
- Dairy Queen Oreo Cookie Blizzard
- Oreo McFlurry
- Cherry Mash Recipe
- Mrs Fields Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Bisquick Cobbler Recipes – Peach
- Jello Dessert
- KozyShack – Rice Pudding
More Homemade Ice Cream Recipes
- Cherry Garcia
- How to Make Chocolate Ice Cream
- No Churn Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Be sure to take a look at more of my copycat restaurant desserts and the best ice cream recipes.
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Let us know in the comments below. Remember to share your ice cream creations by TAGGING US ON INSTAGRAM. And sign up for our newsletter so you never miss a copycat recipe.