Here are the best information about Coffee flavored ice cream public topics compiled and compiled by our team
Espresso powder flavors this smooth and creamy coffee flavored ice cream.
This no churn coffee flavored ice cream is rich, sweet, and just like the ice cream version of your favorite iced coffee.
This coffee flavored ice cream recipe is naturally gluten-free, egg-free, and nut-free.
Do you love a good coffee ice cream? Try Java Chip Ice Cream next.
WHY YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE THIS COFFEE FLAVORED CREAM RECIPE
It’s flavored with espresso powder – Rather than adding coffee we’re adding in instant espresso powder. This gives our coffee flavored ice cream a smooth espresso finish.
No Eggs Needed – Some churned ice creams require egg yolks to create a creamy custard-y base. Not this one. It’s creamy and perfect without any eggs at all.
INGREDIENTS IN HOMEMADE COFFEE FLAVRED ICE CREAM
Instant Espresso Powder – We will mix this with the hot water for the coffee flavor.
Hot water – Activates the espresso powder to create our instant espresso for flavoring.
Heavy Cream – The basis for any good ice cream is rich heavy cream.
Sweetened Condensed Milk – This creates our ice cream base, and takes the place of milk and sugar in traditional recipes.
Mini Chocolate Chips – Optional. Adds a bit of chocolate and little more texture. Use mini chips for best results.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
HOW TO MAKE COFFEE FLAVORED ICE CREAM FROM SCRATCH
- In a small bowl, stir together the instant espresso powder and hot water until no lumps remain; set aside to cool. Add the heavy cream to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Start on low speed and gradually work up to high speed, beating the cream until it becomes thick and forms stiff peaks, about 2 minutes.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and espresso.
- Gently fold them into the whipped cream.
- Optional: Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan or silicone ice cream container and wrap it tightly with plastic wrap. Place it in the freezer for at least 12 hours.
- Scoop and serve with your favorite toppings. Store wrapped in the freezer for up to three weeks.
These numbered steps match the numbered photos above and are for illustration purposes. For the complete list of ingredients and instructions, please see the recipe below.
HOW TO STORE COFFEE FLAVORED ICE CREAM
Store this coffee flavored ice cream in the freezer in an airtight container (we really like these reusable ice cream containers) with a piece of parchment paper or wax paper pressed on top for up to one month.
TIPS FOR MAKING COFFEE FLAVORED ICE CREAM RECIPE
Use quality ingredients – When making homemade ice cream, you’ll want to make sure you are using high quality ingredients for the best outcome.
Chill out – If possible, always start with chilled ingredients. This is important for homemade no-churn ice cream recipes and ice cream maker recipes.
Don’t skimp on the fat – High fat milks and creams are essential when making homemade ice cream. Opting for a low-fat option often leads to icy ice creams and inconsistency in the texture.
Instant espresso powder gives an intense coffee flavor to our ice cream.The hot water helps dissolve the espresso so we aren’t’t left with any huge chunks of espresso powder.
The mini chocolate chips are optional and provide a crunch and hint of chocolate. I highly recommend using mini chips as the regular size tend to freeze in really hard chunks. If you don’t have mini chips, just give the regular chips a rough chop before you add them in.
Don’t go crazy with the add-ins – If you’re adding in additional ingredients, pick one or two and make sure they are chopped into small pieces.
COFFE FLAVORED ICE CREAM MAKER DIRECTIONS
To make this Coffee Flavored ice cream recipe in an ice cream maker, follow the manufacturer’s directions.
This ice cream works well in most ice cream makers. Hand crank, electric crank, freezer bowl, and ice cream compressor.
COFFEE FALVORED ICE CREAM ADD-INS
We are adding mini chocolate chips to this coffee flavored ice cream recipe, but you can add your own twist too. Try these:
- Mini white chocolate chips
- Chopped chocolate cookies
- Chopped almonds
MORE HOMEMADE ICE CREAM RECIPES
- No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Sprinkles Ice Cream
- French Silk Ice Cream
Here are some of our favorite tools for making homemade ice cream:
- Glass Mixing Bowls – We love using these glass mixing bowls, but you can use what you like.
- Loaf Pan – You can use any 9 x 13 loaf pan or a shallow pan, but we like this one.
- Ice Cream Scoop – Make sure you have a good ice cream scoop. This is one of our favorites.
- Ice Cream Bowls – You can use any bowl, but we think these are fun.
- Ice Cream Containers – We love keeping a couple of ice cream containers on hand for when we make homemade ice cream.
Note: Each of these links will take you to the exact product on Amazon. As an Amazon associate, I earn a little from each qualifying purchase.
LET’S GET SOCIAL, you can follow us on Pinterest or leave a comment below if you have any questions.
Did you make this Coffee Flavored Ice Cream recipe? Leave a comment below letting us know what you thought and if you added any additional add-ins