Below is a list of the best Animal cookie ice cream public topics compiled and compiled by our team
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy.
Creamy, dreamy, cools you off when you are steamy, Circus Animal Cookie Ice Cream is incredible easy, has only 5 ingredients and in no time you’ll be enjoying a cool scoop that transports you back to your childhood.
Now you can use any type of cookie you would like, but who can keep from smiling with these bright pink and white sprinkled animal cookie!
If you are an ice cream fan, try these other ice cream recipes: Patriotic No Churn Ice Cream, Old-Fashioned Chocolate Ice Cream or this Delicious Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
Why You will Love this No Churn Ice Cream Recipe
I love the combination of ice cream and cookies; like Simple Ice Cream Cake, this Mile High Mud Pie or Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches!
This recipe is no different; it’s cool, light and refreshing and pairing it with crushed Circus Animal cookies…oh be still my clogging arteries (just kidding!).
I’m a firm believer in healthy, whole foods; but Circus Animal cookies? I guess it’s no longer a secret, I love them. I know, I know, but it’s about balance right?
So leave them out if you want, or crush your favorite cookies and toss them in instead, either way you should make this no churn ice cream.
Tips for the best No Churn Ice Cream
All you need is a mixer and a few simple ingredients!
- Heavy Whipping Cream | the real stuff, you don’t splurge often, go ahead! I use Organic typically.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk | Again, I use organic, this adds flavor and is the only “sugar” added.
- Circus Animal Cookies | kind of a must, but you can certainly replace with your favorite cookies!
- Vanilla Extract or Vanilla Bean Paste | use either one, adds that rich vanilla flavor!
Or if you are the type that feels they need to work off their sweets, then get your arm workout in and kill two birds with one stone, so to speak, by whipping your cream by hand! In no time, you will have delicious Circus Animal Cookie ice cream!
And if you are looking for something gluten free, that is very celebratory, try Roses & Whiskers Birthday Cake No Churn Ice Cream! WOW!
How to Make
- Start by whipping your cream on medium high until thickened slightly, toss a tea towel over the top of the mixer to help avoid splattering all over your kitchen!
- About half way through, add vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract. Scrape down sides and continue whipping until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly pour in sweetened condensed milk and mix into the whipped cream.
- Add a pinch of sea salt, yep just a touch and it will add depth to all of the flavors.
- Chop up animal cookies, just a good rough chop.
- Gently fold the crushed cookies into the cream and condensed milk mixture.
- Scoop into a loaf pan or any storage container. Smooth out and if desired, sprinkle with nonpareils.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 6 hours or preferably overnight, but if you cannot wait that long, scoop away when you are ready, it will just be more like soft serve and there is nothing wrong with that!
There you have it! I told you it was easy! Hope you give this No Churn Circus Animal Ice Cream a try today!
MORE COOL RECIPES
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade
- The Best Key Lime Pie
- Lemon Cream Pie – No Bake!
- Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream
- Magnolia’s Bakery Best Banana Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake or this unique Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake
- Rose Pistachio No Churn Ice Cream
Like this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ star rating and comment below the recipe!