Here are the top best Cinnamon ice cream recipe voted by readers and compiled and edited by our team, let’s find out
Cinnamon ice cream is smooth and creamy for the perfect dessert or snack. With only 4 ingredients and no ice cream machine needed, this recipe is so easy.
Cinnamon Ice Cream
I can’t wait for you to try this amazing ice cream recipe. It has everything you love about sugar cinnamon with rich vanilla bean flavor. Anyone that loves cinnamon needs to try this recipe.
You can enjoy this year round. It is delicious on baked apple pie and the cinnamon flavor is the best. The ice cream is perfect to serve in a cone or eat by the bowl.
This no churn recipe could not be any easier. The recipe comes together fast without an ice cream maker.
If you love cinnamon, try one of our Cinnamon Dessert Recipes.
- Heavy Whipping Cream, chilled
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Ground Cinnamon
How to make cinnamon ice cream:
- Beat the heavy cream. Use a stand up mixer or hand held mixer, beat together the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Continue to do this until the cream is whipped and can form soft peaks. You want to beat until the mixture is thick but not overmixed.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk. Gently combine this into the whipped cream with a spatula or spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a loaf pan. Spread the mixture into a loaf pan and freeze for at least 4 hours until firm.
- Serve and enjoy.
How To Serve Cinnamon Ice Cream?
- Apple Pie. Scoop Cinnamon Ice cream on top of a slice of apple pie for a delicious combination.
- Cobbler. Top this ice cream on warm cobbler. Any type of cobbler is fantastic with this creamy ice cream.
- Waffle Cone. The kids will love Cinnamon Ice cream in a cone.
- Cinnamon Stick. Serve with a cinnamon stick for a fun way to garnish.
- Ice cream sandwich. Place ice cream between 2 cookies to make a delicious ice cream sandwich. I think sugar cookie or snickerdoodle would be great.
- Caramel Sauce. Generously drizzle caramel sauce all over the ice cream when serving.
- Chocolate Chips. For a chocolate and cinnamon combination, add a handful of mini chocolate chips. The ice cream base will be even more decadent.
How do you store homemade ice cream?
You can leave in the loaf pan but cover tightly in plastic wrap. I also suggest placing a piece of wax paper directly on top of the ice cream. This will prevent ice crystals.
If you like more of a soft serve style ice cream, allow it to sit on the counter a few minutes before scooping and serving.
How long will ice cream last in the freezer?
The ice cream will keep covered in the freezer for up to 1 month. We love this so much so ours never lasts that long.
Everyone eats it pretty fast.
Cinnamon Ice Cream Tips:
- Freeze the mixing bowl and beaters. Place these items in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes before whipping the cream. This step helps them to whip quicker.
- Add more cinnamon. If you love a strong cinnamon flavor, use 3 Tbsp of Ground Cinnamon instead of 2.
- Quality ingredients. Since this recipe requires minimum ingredients, it is best to use high quality ingredients. Since cinnamon is the key ingredient, use a really good quality cinnamon.
- Do not overmix. Be careful to not overmix the heavy cream. You want to only combine until you start to see peaks form.
It’s so easy.
This recipe is literally so simple to make. If you have been putting off homemade ice cream, try this easy recipe.
Since it is a no churn recipe, you do not have to deal with tempering the eggs or cooking the mixture on medium low heat or other steps involving egg yolks.
You won’t find any of that in this easy recipe. The recipe is super easy because absolutely no gadgets or special ingredients are required.
Give this a try for a fabulous dessert or snack everyone will really enjoy. The base is so simple to make for the best cinnamon flavor. Since the prep work is so minimum, you can make this any day of the week.
Print this Cinnamon Ice Cream Recipe:
More homemade ice cream recipes:
- Cinnamon Toast crunch ice cream
- Homemade Churro Ice Cream Recipe
- Samoa Ice Cream Recipe
- No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream
- Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Recipe
- Homemade S’mores Ice cream recipe