Here are the top best White mountain ice cream recipes voted by users and compiled by us, invite you to learn together
In the summer, frozen desserts are trendy. On those hot and humid days, they provide welcome relief. When one thinks of homemade ice cream, the white mountain ice cream recipe floats amid a sea of brownie batter fudge swirls in one’s mind. Yum! There are numerous white mountain ice cream recipes available on the internet. Here are
History Of White Mountain Ice Cream
The white mountain ice cream parlor was founded in August 2009 in Hoboken, New Jersey, by three college friends who had studied abroad. Each of the founders has a distinct set of skills.
William Gifford, the creator of White Mountain Ice Cream, was a college student from Maine who in 1824 established the company in Boston, Massachusetts. William Gifford brought his Maine recipe for “fine white” ice cream made with eggs and milk to Boston in 1828 and set up a cart on Milk Street. He opened a shop in
In 1893, white mountain ice cream moved from its downtown Boston location to a new factory in Charlestown near Bunker Hill Community College. They began producing canned white mountain ice cream for distribution via rail and ship.
The white mountain ice cream parlor specializes in classic combinations such as vanilla, chocolate, banana split strawberry swirl, and rocky road. Still, it also offers uncommon ones such as cannoli and tiramisu.
You may make several White Mountain Ice Cream recipes in a matter of minutes without the assistance of an ice cream maker at home. This frozen dinner is delectable, and people have enjoyed it for thousands of years. The following white mountain ice cream recipe is easy to prepare and delicious.
White Mountain Electric Ice Cream Maker
White Mountain Electric Ice Cream Maker, 4-Quart, Brown. The White Mountain Triple Action Cast Iron Dasher Ice Cream Maker creates up to 4 quarts of delicious, old-fashioned ice cream in 20 to 40 minutes. This electric ice cream maker has a cast iron triple-action dasher that self adjusts to ensure uniform scraping and smooth, creamy results. 12000 RPM and 3 gear heavy-duty motor system provide powerful churning torque for the taste and charm of a traditional old-fashioned ice cream maker with less effort. The inner canister is made from durable stainless steel.
Serving of White Mountain Ice Cream
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Freezing Time: 5-6 Hours
Dairy Free Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe Or Iced Coffee With Ice Cream Recipe Or Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwich
Ingredients For White Mountain Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 cup white sugar,
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup,
- 2 cups half and half, cold (can substitute with light cream),
- 1 tsp vanilla extract,
- 6 large egg yolks, beaten to combine (can substitute pasteurized eggs for safety),
- Chopped nuts,
- Chocolate syrup, for serving,
- Whipped topping for serving,
- Cones to serve in.
Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream Recipe
Making Instructions for White Mountain Ice
- Combine white sugar, white corn syrup, and half and half in a saucepan. Heat on medium until steaming. Remove from heat.
- In a small mixing dish, combine the egg yolks. Add some of the hot mixtures to the egg yolks while stirring with a wooden spoon gradually. Add the tempered egg yolk mixture back to the white mountain ice cream base.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the base and mix until smooth. Stir with a wooden spoon in a counter-clockwise motion to fully incorporate air into the mixture. Allow white mountain ice cream base to simmer over low heat for 5 minutes, constantly stirring, until thickened. White Mountain ice cream recipe base should not boil, or it may curd
- Remove from the heat and add vanilla extract. Allow white mountain ice cream recipe mixture to cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Cover and refrigerate white mountain ice cream recipe base for at least several hours or overnight.
- If you don’t want to buy an ice cream maker, freeze the white mountain ice cream mixture in your electric white mountain ice cream maker until it has a firm texture (about 20 minutes).
- Serve with a spoonful of whipped cream or crushed cookies for a nuttier taste. Serve topped with chopped nuts if desired. To make a white mountain ice cream bar, drizzle chocolate syrup over white mountain ice cream before serving.
Cream And Sugar Ice Cream Or Turmeric Ice Cream Recipe
Per serving (1/6 white mountain ice cream recipe).
- Calories 344,
- Carbohydrates 47g,
- Protein 5g,
- Fat 14g,
- Cholesterol 152mg,
- Sodium 54mg.
Try Our Best Ice Cream RecipesCool Lemonade Ice Cream Recipe Moose Track Ice Cream Cuisinart Vanilla Ice Cream Ice Cream Recipe VitamixPampered Chef Ice Cream RecipeGoat Milk Ice Cream RecipeRum Raisin Ice CreamYuzu Ice Cream RecipeVegan Ice Cream Cake Recipe Vegan Cookie Dough Ice Cream Recipe
FAQs About White Mountain Ice Cream Recipe
Try All of Our Ice Cream Recipes
You may add nuts, whipped cream, or chocolate syrup to the white mountain ice cream recipe. The mountainous appearance of this ice cream bar is impressive! This mountain dessert recipe may be an excellent alternative for creating mountain sweets if your winter lover has a birthday coming up. Everyone loves our white mountain ice cream dessert!