Below are the best information about Recipe for homemade banana ice cream public topics compiled and compiled by our team
These creamy and delicious banana ice cream recipes are easy to make and perfect for an afternoon treat. The preparation time and ingredients are minimal, which makes this the ideal dessert to prepare whenever you and your loved ones are craving something sweet.
Table of Content
- Why make homemade ice cream
- Ingredients and substitutes
- Banana Sorbet
- Classic banana Ice cream
- Caramel banana ice cream
- Chocolate banana ice cream
- Cherry banana ice cream
- Tips for success
- More ice cream recipes
- Frequently asked questions
- You may also like
- Printable Recipe
- Join the conversation
What could be better than ice cream to celebrate summer? Especially, when making ice cream is as simple as two ingredients and needs no special equipment.
I think no-churn is not a very common term in all parts of the world. No-churn simply means that you don’t need an ice cream maker. It’s referring to the paddle in an ice cream maker that turns (churn) the ice cream mixture from a liquid state to a creamy ice cream consistency.
Why make homemade ice cream
- This classic banana ice cream needs just 2 ingredients that you probably already have on hand. The rest are optional to create the variations.
- Also, it takes just five minutes to whip and about 4 hours to freeze.
- And, it makes smooth and creamy ice cream with no ice crystals and no one will believe that it was not made using an ice cream maker.
- In addition, it has a long shelf-life. So, I make a few different flavors and keep them in the freezer.
- And unlike traditional ice cream, this one has no eggs, which means it’s eggless – one dessert for everyone.
- Pulse the frozen bananas in a blender until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.Pro tip – I like to use frozen bananas and I don’t mind a few bits of banana left behind.
Classic banana Ice cream
- Mash – Pulse the bananas in a blender until smooth and creamy.Pro tip – I like to use frozen bananas even for my ice cream but you can use room temperature bananas too. I don’t mind a few bits of banana left behind so I leave it lumpy.
- Whip cream – In the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until almost stiff peaks.
- Combine – Fold the mashed bananas into the whipped cream with a rubber spatula until well combined.
- Classic banana ice cream – Pour the mixture into an ice cream container.
Caramel banana ice cream
- Fold the cooled caramel sauce into the banana mixture and combine well.Pro tip – Once frozen, serve with additional caramel sauce so save some.
Chocolate banana ice cream
- Add the chopped chocolate to the banana mixture and fold it in until well combined.
Cherry banana ice cream
- Fold the cherry filling into the banana mixture until well combined.
- Freeze – Pour the mixture into an ice cream container and freeze for 4 hours preferably overnight.