Here are the top best Animal cookie ice cream voted by readers and compiled and edited by our team, let’s find out
Frosted Animal Cookie Ice Cream Cake is this Summer’s signature dessert. We’re talking layers of frosted animal cookie crumbles, funfetti and strawberry ice cream, fresh whipped cream, and white chocolate ganache! If you love this icebox cake, you will also love this Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Cake, Berry Icebox Cake and Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie.
A childhood favorite cookie added to…well, another childhood favorite: ice cream cake! Seriously who doesn’t absolutely LOVE icebox cake, or I guess you could say Ice cream cake. They are incredibly easy to make, filled with delicious layers of flavor and seriously so irresistible and fun to eat during the summertime.
Frosted Animal Cookies have always been a favorite of mine! Crunchy cookies dipped in white chocolate and loaded with colorful sprinkles were (and still are) my jam!
How to Make An IceBox Cake
An IceBox Cake is simply a dessert that doesn’t really require any baking. They come together pretty quickly with simple ingredients and the longest part of the recipe is the chilling process.
Ingredients that work really well in IceBox Cakes or easy Ice Cream Cakes are the following:
- Ice Creams (you can either make your own for something really spectacular or grab some at a local grocery like Whole Foods where I got mine!)
- Whipped Cream (definitely easy to make on your own or if you want an easy option- whipped topping is always easy to find)
- Graham Crackers (I find that graham crackers are probably one of the most popular options to use for icbox cakes like this)
- Other Cookies (chocolate sandwich cookies like Oreos, vanilla wafers and in this case Animal Cookie crumbles work really well and add some pizazz and texture)
- Sauces (chocolate, caramel, berry flavored. Have fun mixing and matching)
How to Make An Animal Cookie Ice Cream Cake
Making this Animal Cookie Icebox Cake was so easy and so much fun! To bring the flavor of this childhood classic to life, I layered crushed animal cookies, funfetti ice cream, strawberry ice cream, a mountain of whipped cream, and, of course, a hot pink white chocolate ganache. Top this colorful cake with a few extra cookies and a handful of sprinkles and y’all got a Summer dessert worth raving about!
Tips for Building Your Own Ice Cream Cake
- Truly think about the flavors. Pairing flavors is something we do a lot with so have fun. I love pairing chocolate with caramels and fruitier flavors together but the it is totally up to you!
- Make sure your ice creams are soft. They will help you spread them easier and you will get more even layers.
- Plan ahead – Unfortunately, you usually won’t be eating your ice cream cake the same day you make it unless you make it super early in the morning and then serve later that night. Your icebox cake will need ample time to set so don’t forget to factor this in.
STORING Icebox Cakes
You can easily store your icebox cake in the vessel you make it in like the cake pan. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month.
They get a little harder the longer they sit in the freezer- if they’re super solid, let them sit out for a few minutes before enjoying. I’d recommend using both plastic wrap and aluminum foil to avoid freezer burn.
GRANDBABY CAKES’ BEST Frozen RECIPES
There’s no such thing as Summer without frozen desserts! If you’re as crazy about this creamy-cool confection as I am, try out a few more of Grandbaby Cakes’ recipes!
MINT CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CAKESTRAWBERRY VANILLA ICE CREAM CAKEFROZEN BANOFFEE PIEBROWNIE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES