Here are the top best Keto strawberry ice cream voted by users and compiled by us, invite you to learn together
Last Updated on May 4, 2021 by Toya
This delicious keto strawberry ice cream is all what we need to get through this summer. This delicious ice cream has only 3.1g net crabs and is made with only 5 ingredients.
The low carb ice cream is made without an ice cream maker and that is the best thing about it. You can make this one with any type of freezer friendly container or even turn these into some delicious keto strawberry popsicles.
The possibilities are endless and make this an ice cream you can really enjoy on the keto diet.
How does keto strawberry ice cream taste?
This is a very delicious, sweet and creamy ice cream that you and everyone who tries it will enjoy. Packed with fresh strawberries, this is the perfect homemade strawberry dessert that does no include all the artificial flavors found in most other store bought ice creams.
Tips to make sugar free strawberry ice cream:
- Make it creamy; for creamy ice creams use full-fat or heavy base, like full fat coconut milk, heavy cream, or even keto condensed milk.
- Make it fluffy; to get that airy ice cream, whip the heavy cream separately. Do not add strawberries directly into the whipped heavy cream as they will water it down. Add the heavy cream as a last step in the ice cream making process.
- Add some vodka; adding vodka reduces iciness.
- Freezing time; yes, you have to freeze this one for 6 hours. If you want to freeze for less time, divide the ice cream mixture into individual portions. The freezing time may be reduced in half.
Ingredients for strawberry ice cream:
These are all the ingredients you need to make this low carb ice cream recipe.
- 10 oz. fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup powdered Erythritol
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp vanilla
How to make keto strawberry ice cream
To make this easy low carb strawberry keto ice cream, first gather all of your ingredients in one place.
Then, wash and slice your fresh strawberries.
Next, place the strawberries in a food blender and blend until smooth.
Once the strawberries have been pureed, you will combine the strawberries, the powdered Erythritol, sour cream, heavy cream, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
Fold in the strawberry puree until the ice cream is mixed well.
Then transfer the strawberry ice cream into a freezer friendly container and freeze for 6 hours.
Once it has been frozen, scoop this yummy sugar free strawberry ice cream into a bowl and serve.
Can I make strawberry ice cream in an ice cream maker?
You can make this ice cream in an ice cream machine. Of course, it will be creamier and smoother. To do this follow these steps:
- Wash and slice strawberries and place these into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Next, you will add in the powdered sweetener, sour cream, heavy cream, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Mix the blended strawberries with the heavy cream mixture and mix until combined well.
- Next, place this mixture into your ice cream maker making sure to follow the manufacturer’s directions.
Can I make this ice cream recipe in a mason jar?
This is a great ice cream that can be made in a mason jar. To make, blend the strawberries, then add, the blended strawberries, as well as all the other ingredients into the mason jar and shake to mix well. Lastly freeze for 6 hours.
How to store
This low carb strawberry ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More keto ice cream recipes:
- Keto Mason Jar Ice cream
- Keto Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
- Keto strawberry mousse