Below are the best information about Different ice cream brands voted by users and compiled by us, invite you to learn together
Unilever ice cream brands are known by various names in different countries around the world. A British-Dutch global FMCG / CPG giant, Unilever is the world’s 3rd largest consumer goods company (based on revenue in 2012) followed by Proctor & Gamble and Nestle.
Unilever brands list spans across a number of consumer categories including food, cleaning agents, personal care, hair care, beverages, and a lot more. These brands are very well known household names that we’ve probably seen everyday since we’ve been growing up.
Also, it is one of the best ice cream companies that has been manufacturing popular ice cream brands for a long time, and we’ve been having these for years. The Unilever top selling ice cream brands are represented by the Heartbrand logo that you can find in over 40 countries around the world.
Unilever is probably the world’s biggest ice cream manufacturer.
Heartbrand Ice Cream Names
Below is a list of the Heartbrand ice cream names, that it is known by in each country:
S. No. Heartbrand Ice Creams Country 1 Algida Ice Cream Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Greece, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia, Malta, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey 2 Bresler Chile 3 Cargills Sri Lanka 4 Eskimo Austria 5 Frigo Spain 6 Frisko Denmark 7 GB Glace Finland, Norway, Sweden 8 Glidat Stauss Israel, United States 9 Good Humor Ice Cream Canada, United States 10 HB Ireland, United Kingdom (Northern Ireland) 11 Helados La Fuente Colombia 12 Holanda Mexico, Central America 13 Ingman Ice Cream Nordic Countries 14 Inmarko Russia 15 Kibon Argentina, Brazil, Falkland Islands 16 Kwality Wall’s Ice Cream Bhutan, Brunei, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka 17 Langnese Germany 18 Lusso Switzerland 19 Miko France 20 Napoca Romania 21 Ola Ice Cream Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, South Africa 22 Olá Cape Verde, Macau, Portugal 23 Pingüino Ecuador 24 Selecta Comoros, Philippines, Tanzania 25 Streets Australia, New Zealand 26 Swedish Glace Swedish Glace 27 Tio Rico Venezuela 28 Wall’s Ice Cream China (incl. Hong Kong), Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Top Ice Cream Brands Within the Unilever Ice Cream Portfolio
Till now we’ve only talked about the Unilever Heartbrand, but there are many other ice cream brands that Unilever owns. It decides to associate some of them with the Heartbrand logo, while the others maintain their own brand identities:
- Paddle Pop Ice Cream – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Cornetto Ice Cream – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Calippo – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Magnum – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Feast – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Jet Sport – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Wall’s Selection – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Fruttare – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Solero – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Twister – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Swirls – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Choc Bar – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Carte D’or – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Creamy Delights – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Cassatta – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Kulfeez – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Viennetta – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Splice – Carries the Heartbrand logo
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Breyers Gelato / Breyers Ice Cream
There are many more brands / name variants that Unilever uses across multiple markets, that it is hard to include each and every one of them in this post. However, this list is good enough to comprehend the size of Unilever’s global ice cream business.