Here are the top best Three ingredient ice cream voted by users and compiled by us, invite you to learn together
This homemade 3-ingredient OREO ice cream recipe is a fast and easy recipe made of your favorite cookies, and without an ice cream maker. You can make this recipe within 10 minutes, it is super creamy, and above all very easy to make. This oreo ice cream is made with condensed milk and heavy whipped cream.
OREO cookies are one of the most popular cookies in the world. The tastiest and easiest ice cream to make yourself for a summer day. What if I could tell you that you can make your own ice cream with these cookies, within 10 minutes, and without an ice cream maker. This 3 ingredient OREO ice cream recipe is fast and easy. It is really easy and fun to make at home.
The best cookies and cream ice cream with your favorite OREO cookies. It is Oreo ice cream with OREO pieces. Just a simple tip: don’t feel like crumbling the OREO cookies? There are also shops that only sell OREO crumbs. Google where they sell these in a store near you. If you use OREO crumbs, I recommend putting some oreo pieces on top as well.
How can you make ice cream without an ice cream machine?
If you combine condensed milk and whipped cream together, and then freeze it. It results in a mixture with the same texture and flavor as traditional vanilla ice cream, without the use of an ice cream machine. The whipped cream ensures an airy texture and the condensed milk gives a sweet taste to the ice cream.
Normally, for traditional ice cream, you have to make a sweetened base, that has to be cooled and then churned in an ice cream machine. This process can be difficult and time-consuming. The no-churn ice cream is much faster and tastes as good as traditional ice cream.
🧁 Ingredient Notes
You will only need 3 ingredients to make this OREO ice cream recipe:
- OREO cookies: these classic cookies and cream cookies give this ice cream the OREO flavor. You can substitute the OREO cookies with another cookies and cream brand.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: is the sweetened base of the ice cream (don’t confuse it with evaporated milk). It will add sweetness to the ice cream and help with the texture.
- Heavy Whipped Cream: you can’t make ice cream without cream. It brings the creamy, and airy texture in the ice cream.
🔪 Step-by-step instructions
- Mix the whipping cream in a bowl until stiff.
- Break the OREO cookies into small crumbles (you can do this by placing them in a sturdy plastic bag and hitting them with a rolling pin or putting them into a kitchen machine). You can also use OREO crumbles in stead of OREO cookies.
- Mix in another mixing bowl the OREO crumbles and the condensed milk together with a whisk or mixer.
- Fold the whipped cream into the OREO mix and stir gently. Put the mixture in a sealable freezer-proof container or in a loaf tin, and put some OREO crumbles on top of it. Put it in the freezer for at least 6 hours, so that the ice cream can harden.
You are lucky because you can make this OREO ice cream without an ice cream machine.
- Whisk or hand mixer
- Mixing bowl
- Sealable freezer-proof container or a loaf pan
👩🏼🍳 Expert Tips
- Dip your ice scoop into hot water, when the ice cream is too frozen. So the scoop gets easier in the ice cream.
- Use OREO crumbs in stead of OREO cookies, so you don’t have to crumb all the cookies into small pieces.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer 10-20 minutes before serving to allow it to soften before scooping it up.
How long can you store the OREO ice cream?
You have to freeze the homemade OREO ice cream for at least 6 hours. The ice cream will become more firm the longer you let it freeze. For best texture and flavor, eat within two weeks.
- White Chocolate Strawberry ice cream
- Iced Coffee With Ice Cream
- Dutch arretjescake
- Passion fruit cheesecake
⭐️ Did you make this? Please leave a star rating below or a review in the comments section.
👉🏻 Did you make this recipe? Mention @fleurfoodie and use the #fleurfoodie
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my affiliate policy here.