Here are the best information about Three ingredient ice cream voted by readers and compiled and edited by our team, let’s find out
You’ve gotta make homemade ice cream in the summer! This easy condensed milk ice cream recipe has just three ingredients – and no churning required.
To change the flavor, use a different extract like almond extract, mint extract or your favorite baking extract. You could even stir in chocolate chips, toffee bits or crushed up candy bars or cookies. Yum! This ice cream recipe can easily be doubled.
Cuisine: American Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 4 to 6 hours to freeze Cook Time: 0 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes plus 4 to 6 hours to freeze Servings: Makes about 1 pint
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream (cold)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Here’s how to make it:
- In a mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream with an electric mixer until it forms soft peaks, about 3 minutes.
- Pour the sweetened condensed into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the extract.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk. Stir until it is thoroughly combined and smooth. Do not overmix.
- Put the ice cream into a container and cover the top with a piece of wax paper or plastic wrap. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.